Recent content by Clourenco

1. Clourenco

Converting Single to Double Vanity

Perfect, I'll use 2" all around. Thanks for the help!
  2. Clourenco

No, i'm all set with those things. One last question. Can i use 2" for drain and vent? is that allowed or not allowed?
  3. Clourenco

I'm sorry, you are correct. They are not less than 30 as there are drawers in the middle. So my only option would be your first drawing.
  4. Clourenco

Okay, The vanity is only 60" long so the bowls are less than 30" apart. So, is the following drawing my configuration in order to be correct? yellow - 3" PVC Blue - 2" PVC White - 1 1/2 PVC Red - 1 1/2 Is that the only option that I have?
  5. Clourenco

No, Below the T converts to a 4" which goes directly to the septic. Everything above is vent. I wanted to cut below the T and to go to PVC with 3x3x2 and use the 2" for the drain for the vanity. His is what I was thinking of doing. Though, I feel that isn't correct. yellow - Cut and replace...
  6. Clourenco

Hi everyone, I was wondering if someone could help me in the correct way to go from a single vanity to double vanity. I want to get rid of the cast iron pipe as show below and go with PVC. Can I have two 2x2x1.5 with a 2" drain to the 3" stack? A drawing of how to do this would be greatly...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks