Recent content by CJDR

1. CJDR

Stuck Moen Tub Spout with pipe adaptor

Thanks Terry. Will I have to destroy the spout or do you think I can get it apart if I cut down the copper pipe? How much pipe do I need to leave sticking out of the wall for it to be usable? About three inches work for the slip spout. If you're using a threaded spout, then long, and then...
  2. CJDR

The problem is I can’t get the adapter off because it’s inside the spout and it twists when I try to twist the spout on or off, so I can’t get the adapter to unthread from the spout. The adapter has a small, round lock that pops around it to lock it, but I can’t reach it. Any ideas?
  3. CJDR

I’m working on my first big home remodel project and I’ve made a couple of mistakes with the tub spout. This is what happened: Without realizing it, I bought a Moen tub spout that had a threaded attachment aaaallllll the way at the front of the spout near the diverter the copper pipe on the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks