Recent content by cichy1012

1. cichy1012

Well pump and a swimming pool

it is a submersible pump 268 ft down. so when the pump runs dry and the overload kicks, how long should you wait till you decide to start filling again, or is this dangerous.
  2. cichy1012

Where can I get one then? Are they like pressure regulator valves? Can you get them from home depot or Lowes?
  3. cichy1012

guess thats my problems then, because even when the water is o n wether it be dishes or a shower, it starts at 50 slowly goes to 30, pressure switch engages, moves back up to 50 again, slowly goes to 30 and so on. now granted it takes awhile for it to get to 30, but that is the process when i...
  4. cichy1012

i have faucets on both sides of house. so just hook up hoses on both sides? wouldnt that drop the pressure to 30 constantly and faster making pump kick on and off more ?
  5. cichy1012

I was filling a swimming pool. After about 4 hours the my 30/50 pressure switch kicked off completely and pressure was at zero. Re-engaged the pressure switch and back up to 50 i went. My question is, that is this normal? Does the well use all the water then kick off and have to replenish? how...
  6. cichy1012

How often should the well pump (submerisible) turn on?

http://www.flintandwalling.com/ImageDisplay.aspx?ProductId=136&ImageName=72Modelchart1 I would be getting the 136875 or 135460
  7. cichy1012

Is air e tainer made by fint and walling a better company
  8. cichy1012

Is air e tainer made by fint and walling a better company
  9. cichy1012

Never said I was having a problem just wondering what to get. Was told for what I have is normal but need a bigger one. Didn't understand the difference between the precharged ones and the regular standard one. The precharged ones state they act like the bigger ones. I did say I would scrape...
  10. cichy1012

ugh ok.. i was hoping for the fp7125 due to the price and it saying 15.5 drawdown instead of my 9 gallon standard diaphragm one. Ill scrape up change if that one wont benefit me..
  11. cichy1012

sorry guess i dont get it. the choices from the chart as far as drawdown under the precharged are 15.5 or 26.... Flotek is my only option so Im was trying to figure what one to get.. I so appreciate all the help
  12. cichy1012

i just dont get the precharged pressure tanks that act like bigger tanks cause what im looking at is this one FP1725 that says 15.5 drawdown. that would be better right? http://www.flotecpump.com/Resources/Images/38506.jpg
  13. cichy1012

I have the 1 hp pump 3 wire 230v 19gpm------------ 270 ft in the ground.. no i havent measured how many gpms rising or falling. I do know the gauge moves when the toliet flushes though. MOTOR 1/2, 3/4 and 1 HP VOLTS 115V, 230V HERTZ 60 Hz PHASE 1 Ph RPM 3450 RPM FLOW 7, 10 and 19 GPM DISCHARGE...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks