Recent content by chronos44

1. C

5800 Upflow running out of water too soon

I really don't know for sure but the engineer told me they just pump it out of the well into the water tanks (there are 4 around this small town). The DNR report does show some chloride, so apparently it's added somewhere.
  2. C

I called the city engineer and he said the water is untreated.
  3. C

The resin is only a couple of months old and I put it in the tank. It was a full 1 cu ft box. I'm on city water but our city draws the water from wells around the city and they don't treat it. Their hardness test is pretty close to what I'm using. I'm using normal salt pellets. From the...
  4. C

It's not on a fixed schedule. It's based on water usage. Just 2 in the house, using around 150 gals a day. Should be getting 1250 gals of soft water (20000 grain/ 16 gpg = 1250) and about 8 days.
  5. C

Pretty sure it is a paddle wheel. Is it possible they go bad?
  6. C

I'm looking for a little help troubleshooting why I am running out of soft water before regen time. I contacted the seller about this and their original response was that I maybe had a leaky toilet that wasn't registering on the softener's meter. Sounded reasonable so I checked but did find...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks