Recent content by christaaay

1. C

Sewer Backup with Mixed Messages

Yesterday I had the line cleaned with the blades and while I haven't seen the video yet, the plumbers told me Redwood is right. The bellies aren't as bad as they looked before. They're telling me that there is one bellie that's really more of a flat spot without the right pitch. This part of...
  2. C

I'm in the Dallas area and we do have a lot of clay. I haven't heard anything about tension cables potentially being an issue, but will bring that one up. Any thoughts one whether its okay to dig through from inside the house? I'm worried about their ability to repair the foundation digging a...
  3. C

Thanks for everyone's help so far. I had my dad's plumber out today and have scheduled him to come back and do the blade cutting on the inside of the pipe. He said that's the first thing he'd recommend. His feedback was again a little different from everyone else's. He said he's concerned...
  4. C

I wasn't able to get the whole video to copy as I had to use some freeware to convert the file over and it chopped half of the content but I think most of it is visible. Also, the latest plumber is telling me that using some type of blade or knife may get the build up out but not the jet since...
  5. C

I tried to post it but its not in a recognized format and is split between multiple files. I'll see if i can figure out how to convert it today. Also, will jetting solve the problem if I'm being told there are two bellies? I've read online that bellies aren't necessarily an issue. I just...
  6. C

I bought my 1973 two story house in July 2008. Since then I've had 4-5 backups where the toilets and bathtub and shower on the first floor will not flush or will have muddy water come up in them. I've had the pipes cleaned 5-6 times and the last time I was told that I needed to camera the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks