Recent content by cherylbg

1. C

flushing problem

Thanks, Sam Good idea - I will check that one out as well. Yours truly, Cheryl
  2. C

flushing problem

Thank you! I appreciate your help, Terry. And you run a great forum.
  3. C

flushing problem

Quick follow-up Thank you, Terry. Just a quick final question - do you think the Ultramax or the Soiree would do a better job of clearing loose waste? There are a lot of upset stomaches in our family. Yours truly, Cheryl
  4. C

flushing problem

Hello, I just installed a new Kohler San Raphael, elongated bowl toilet. It was supposed to be wonderful, and it looks good, but it ALWAYS requires 2 flushes to fully clear things. For loose stool, would the Toto Ultramax CEFIONTECT require only 1 flush? Would you recommend this toilet? If...
  5. C

Under-rated bathroom venting fan question

Thanks, Steve - Panasonic seems to have a good reputation with their fans.
  6. C

Thanks, Jimbo - our ceilings are 8' - I can understand wanting 125 CFM, bu the whisper warm only comes in 110 CFM - do you think this would be good enough, if we put it on a 20 or 30 minute timer when we shower? Thanks for the help. Cheryl
  7. C

My upstairs master bathroom is 137" by 124", or 118 sq. ft., so I think I need to have about 140CFM fan to vent the room. The room has a shower, a bathtub, a couple of sinks, and a toilet. I have heard a lot of great things about the Panasonic Whisper Warm vent, particularly for people who...
  8. C

3/4" vs 1/2" line question

thinking of adding a rain shower tile In response to the last follow-up (sorry for the delay - eye surgery had me out of commission for a couple of weeks) - our MB is a two-person place. In general, we have a sink going while someone else is in the shower. And I am thinking of adding a rain...
  9. C

Thank you, Redwood You guys have convinced me, and thanks for the advice - I am always happy to save $$. This renovation is going to cost a fortune. Yours truly, Cheryl
  10. C

Thank you, Gary!! Thank you, Gary, for your fast, helpful reply. I have been asking tons of people what to do about this, and noone could tell me if it would make a difference or not. I won't bother to go with a new 3/4" line. All the best, Cheryl
  11. C

Hello, We are doing a master bathroom renovation, and I am not sure if I should run a new 3/4" line from our hot water tank to the bathroom to get improved water flow / pressure. Our line in from the street is 3/4", and then from our water tank, we branch out with 1/2" lines throughout the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks