Recent content by cdysthe

1. cdysthe

Hydrocare HC38 Thoughts???

Excellent suggestion! Especially since it's no cost involved for the expert choosing to do it other than being out $2-500 for a few months.
  2. cdysthe

Ok, so I now understand what you are getting at. It may well be true that those people do that, but I came across this forum while I was searching for information on the device. I read the whole thread and wanted to put my 2c in. I can PM you my real information so you can check me out. I am not...
  3. cdysthe

The HC-38, which presumably is not a magnetic device, is the only such device I am discussing here since it's the only one I have ever owned. It's not the HydroCare people who convinced me to get one, and i's because it has a one year return, not questions asked, warrantly attached to the...
  4. cdysthe

Thanks. I've read that site several times. What makes it more credible than others? That they say that they represent science and claiming the the other side is pseudo? It can't be that simple. As I said, I do not know what to believe, but I am not removing something that works regardless of me...
  5. cdysthe

My thoughts I'm not an expert plumber or even DIY'er, so maybe I should not be posting here at all? But I like the ongoing discussion in this forum, so I'm doing it anyway. I work for a computer software company spending a lot of time on-line. Some of that time I've spent on looking for...
  6. cdysthe

Well, that's almost how I feel about it. I wonder when this scale build-up in the faucets will stop completely though. Maybe the ting will dissolve the pipes also? :)
  7. cdysthe

The damn thing works. I hate having to admit it. Hi, My wife is into everything green and alternative and insisted on installing a HC-38 in place of our dying salt based water softener. We installed a Titan on-demand water heater (great unit at an incredibly low price!) and a GE sediment...