Recent content by carve200

1. carve200

Deep Well DIY

There is not an SIDR pipe over 200psi that i could find though. i have thousands of feet of the 200 psi black sidr pipe layed in my horizontal runs. Maybe I was just not looking in the right places for higher pressure sidr? i did see a few manufacturers that would essentially make you...
  2. carve200

Deep Well DIY

It feels like a lot longer than two months since I started this thread. Anyway, thought I would provide some feedback for anyone else looking to do something similar as I put the pump in yesterday. Forgot to take any pictures though. I bought a 500ft roll of 250 psi poly pipe...
  3. carve200

Deep Well DIY

I assume the max length of hose from wellhouse is related to meeting the minimum flow requirements. While i recognize the math behind this, in reality I tend to view the system after the csv as separate. i.e. I have 40psi to move water wherever it goes from there. Yes it is possible that at...
  4. carve200

Deep Well DIY

Thanks for this. So I assume I need to specify the high pressure version when I order the second csv1a? While I like the cistern idea, the second csv and dole valve i think can be done cheaper and faster. I will certainly think about cistern locations for the future. I also assume I don't...
  5. carve200

Deep Well DIY

So with a 7gs10 maybe a booster pump that would come on at a low pressure like 15 would get this in the range where the dole valve could handle high water and the booster pump would help out if the water ever got down to 500 feet. I dont know the gpm of the previous pump that died but it was a...
  6. carve200

Deep Well DIY

You may be right with water in it, but its not quite like pushing on a rope, as I have pushed 500ft of poly through 4" corrugated pipe on the horizontal when running lines to different locations. And while slightly annoying it can be done. I guess i was also more considering that i would still...
  7. carve200

Deep Well DIY

Yes, it has a csv valve and pressure tank set at 50 psi. It does not need to be set at 50, though it does need a little bit of pressure to push water through a few thousand feet of poly to the different cattle troughs. Right now set at 50 is almost to high for the trough valves so i may turn...
  8. carve200

Deep Well DIY

Well I calculated the TDH at 675 worst case at 500' and 200 TDH at my current 25ft static height and was considering a 7GS10, which efficiency range ends at 500TDH. I cant tell from the pump curve if it would pump all the way down to the 500, but my guess is no. The 7GS15 would get me to my...
  9. carve200

Deep Well DIY

Ive spent several hours reading threads here and haven't found these questions specifically addressed, so thought I would post them. If they are already reviewed feel free to link me to them. They are related to dole valves in a well with a variant static water height and stainless wire as a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks