Recent content by Bugeyed

1. Bugeyed

Replacing pressure tank. Do I need to worry about trapping air?

There is a horrible video of the bladder replacement here. I bought an A.O. Smith 52 gal tank from Lowe's. The WellMate was a 47 gal. Hopefully that will be easier on the pump?? Probably going to put the new tank in today instead of waiting for info about the replacement bladder for the WellMate.
  2. Bugeyed

Thanks for your response. It IS a PentAir WellMate tank & I think the bladder comes out the bottom after releasing the nipple assy at the top. I don't know if it is much cheaper to replace the bladder as the only sourch I have found so far was $250. for the 47 gal. tank. That sounds high to me.
  3. Bugeyed

My existing pressure tank has failed & I I have a replacement on hand. It looks like I will have to cut the PVC to remove the old one. There is no drain or pressure release in the circuit, so I am wondering if I have to worry about trapping air in the tank. This question probably exposes my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks