Recent content by Buffalo2

1. Buffalo2

New Construction Low Delta Shower Head and Tub Water Pressure

I have a newly constructed home. I have Delta shower heads and faucets. The water pressure in the shower heads and tub faucet are low. I am more concerned about increasing the flow in the shower head. Is there some kind of adjustable restrictor valve in the wall and or is this some kind of...
  2. Buffalo2

Any tips on how to tighten a toilet to the flange without cracking the toilet base?

Any tips on how to tighten a toilet to the flange without cracking the toilet base? Thanks
  3. Buffalo2

Any tips/tricks on tightening flange bolts?

Any tips/tricks on tightening flange bolts? Thanks,
  4. Buffalo2

Which is best, a 1 inch standard wax ring or 3/4 inch standard wax ring

Thank you. Any tips on how you tighten the flange bolts?
  5. Buffalo2

Neither ring has the plastic bell or horn. The only difference is 1/4 in their thickness. Being that the space between the flange and the bottom of the toilet once seated is 3/16 on an inch I was looking for advice as to which wax ring I should use, the 1 inch or 3/4 inch. Thanks
  6. Buffalo2

Are pvc flange bolts okay?

I pulled my toilet and it was secured with pvc flange bolts. The flange sits on the finished floor. The pvc bolts are in great condition. However, when I re-seat the toilet, should I switch those bolts out to brass? Thanks
  7. Buffalo2

Based on my measurements using a flange with my toilet laying on its side, when the toilet is resting on the floor (flange sits in top of finished floor), there will be a 3/16 inch space between the flange and the underside of the toilet. I bought two standard wax rings. One is one inch thick...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks