Recent content by Bryan in Wyo.

1. Bryan in Wyo.

Main Drain Connection Failure/Mess (cast iron and clay)

I don't mind telling...It is a valid point to look at it from the business perspective. I have thought along these lines as well and I just don't know right now. All I know is I have to get it fixed so that the living quarters bathroom is back in service... right now we use a room that is right...
  2. Bryan in Wyo.

hello all, There is about 300 ft total of clay main. there are about 9 other iron monsters like this in the system,,,it is on city sewer.... This is actually underneath a motel that my wife and i just bought from my mother in law...it has been in her family for years. We were aware of the...
  3. Bryan in Wyo.

Hello all, I have a mess and quite the project on my hands here. I am a handy guy but this is outside my comfort zone. I think my comfort zone is gonna expand after this project because i have no option to hire this out... I am hoping to get some advice and guidance during this research so...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks