Recent content by Brad6006

1. Brad6006

Yard hydrant leaks underground

Yup watched those a month ago. Called their tech department as well. They said if its leaking with the water off, the problem is not in their hydrant. I have a sneaking suspicion water is coming out the drain hole when the handle is in the off position. I'm gonna rig the one I dug up to a garden...
  2. Brad6006

That sounds like the most likely problem to me. I wondered if the frost free port could allow water to escape when the handle is in the off position. I pulled the stem and put a rebuild kit in, replacing all the guts. I didnt think that would make any difference but it was worth a try for the...
  3. Brad6006

Help please. So my well pump is in my basement, it runs my geothermal heat pump and 3 yard hydrants. I'm in South Dakota. So middle of last winter, my yard hydrant (Merrill Anyflow) started bubbling water up from underground when the handle was lowered, in the off position. My hydrants have 6 ft...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks