Recent content by bobzwilling

1. bobzwilling

Price Pfister diverter valve help

HJ, thanks for your insight! I may have the non-convertible Crown Imperial since it has the odd longer diverter stem. I'm sticking with compression stems for now and using the original diverter but I would like to switch to ceramic in the future if possible. As an experiment, I gently closed...
  2. bobzwilling

Thanks Marlinman! I ended up replacing the washer on the original diverter and re-installing. And thank you for confirming I have an oddball diverter. I spent hours on the internet trying to find a match with no success. The weird thing is that I'm sure it's a Crown Imperial and the valve...
  3. bobzwilling

I am rebuilding a Crown Imperial (or is it Crown Jewel?) 3-handle tub faucet in a 1960's home. I replaced the hot and cold stems with 910-013 and they matched the originals. I replaced the diverter with 910-022 and water goes to both the shower and tub when the valve is set to shower. When...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks