Recent content by Billy in lil la

1. Billy in lil la

Pump don`t shut off

:confused: your right . you would think I would have gone back and checked the spelling...:confused: I`ll go get one .. Thanks for all the help. Billy.
  2. Billy in lil la

Pump don`t shut off

Sorry I meant to say manual "ANTI" -Syphon vale. Picture of mine and a new one./
  3. Billy in lil la

Pump don`t shut off

Oh Cool..Thanks valveman.. It does have good pressure. Also I noticed i can regulate the pressure by turning down the syphon valve, is this a good idea or not? That syphon valve does have a very small leak should I replace it? It is not one of the ones that has wires going into, I think they may...
  4. Billy in lil la

Pump don`t shut off

Reach4 thank you . I will look at it today and come back with the results. Just one thing is that the well is only used for the sprinkler system. Again thanks Billy.
  5. Billy in lil la

Pump don`t shut off

Totally new to irrigation.. The picture is of before , i can take a new one but maybe someone can help me until then! I have renewed all that the picture shows. When i don`t have the water running the pump shuts off OK but when I run the sprinklers the pump keeps running and don`t shut off...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks