Recent content by Barry Goldberg

1. Barry Goldberg

Pumping up hill

Once again, thank you Good Sir for your prompt and explanatory reply.
  2. Barry Goldberg

Pumping up hill

Thank you! I'm not familiar with flow inducers or shrouds, but will look the terms up. Do you have any recommendations for makes and models of most reliable units?
  3. Barry Goldberg

Pumping up hill

I have possibly a unique situation, and would sincerely appreciate your very knowledgeable input. I have a silty spring fed pond of about 50' x 10' and 3' deep from which I have been drawing water for years using a shallow well pump with small retaining tank separately housed. A couple of years...
  4. Barry Goldberg

Can I use a deep well submersible pump?

I have possibly a unique situation, and would sincerely appreciate knowledgeable input. I have a silty spring fed pond of about 50' x 10' and 3' deep from which I have been drawing water for years using a shallow well pump with small retaining tank separately housed. A couple of years ago I...
  5. Barry Goldberg

Deep well pump help needed

I have possibly a unique situation, and would sincerely appreciate knowledgeable input. I have a silty spring fed pond of about 50' x 10' and 3' deep from which I have been drawing water for years using a shallow well pump with small retaining tank separately housed. A couple of years ago I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks