Recent content by Baldensperger

1. Baldensperger

Help! Who made this?!? How can I get one?!?

Sorry! Sorry! :o THe original manufacturer is Paini. THey are Italian. I am not sure what brand name it was marketed under; Like I said I thought it was purchased at Home Depot, but I didn't install it; there may have been a return, and reselection, so I can't say for sure...
  2. Baldensperger

Got it! Thanks everyone! Yes, it just so happens I did that this morning! The thing has been in place about 8 years, and had a bit of built up scum & scale in the hard to reach places. (it's actually my mother's, and on top of being 82, she's only 5'0" tall, so it's pretty tough for her...
  3. Baldensperger

Gulp! Thanks! This was fairly informative. Next time I recommend giving a guy a little 'heads up' on the file size - I am still on cheap dial-up service with a dodgy connector to boot! It was quite a download!
  4. Baldensperger

Hmmm...doubtful... Well, it's really the logo on the cartridge I am interested in; I think it's pretty common to put a little red & blue plug to fill the access hole for the handle's set screw...I have seen them on at least on other brand. But thanks, I'll check it out...
  5. Baldensperger

Hi! This is quite a well-viewed forum! Nice Work Terry! Although, I scanned through 4 pages of the forum index, I didn't see anything promising, relative to my problem... I have a leaky kitchen faucet problem: I am a fairly capable Do-it-yerselfer, and so when this 8-10 year-old...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks