Recent content by bakerzdsoen

1. bakerzdsoen

I would like a good short (as in not deep AND not tall) toilet for a 14" rough in.

Well, in a nutshell, I ended up with a round Eco Drake. So far so good. I guess I've had to pull toilets so many times living here (the thick tile under all 4 of our toilets seemingly requires 2 wax rings and those having done the initial installation only put in one, so all of them have leaked...
  2. bakerzdsoen

I would like a good short (as in not deep AND not tall) toilet for a 14" rough in.

I was saying that the Vespin II + the uni-fit adapter is $200 more than the round Drake (≈$230). And frankly, I'm OK paying that extra money if I felt it was justified. A $200 toilet is indeed about the cheapest I'm gonna go. However, I could also nearly replace 2 of those lousy toilets with...
  3. bakerzdsoen

Long story short(ish): One of my 3 year old twins (most likely) dropped something down "their" toilet and after several attempts at plunging and snaking, whatever it is, it ain't gonna budge. I don't like the toilet anyway (circa 1994 Gerber that only flushes acceptably well because we...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks