Recent content by arthur

1. arthur

Relief Valve

I still haven't fixed this yet :( but yesterday I saw when this happens. After 2 baths went for my kids, the water leaked from the relief value into my pan. The water was cold. Can it be that we use a bunch of water at one time, then the water heater fills up the tank but since the...
  2. arthur

Relief Valve

it's usually at 40-45...then at night goes up to 90.
  3. arthur

Relief Valve

thank you for your insights. I have "Lifted the lever up and down several times"...but that didn't do the trick. It's now been 2 days with the gauge and the highest it's gone is 90....but no water from the relief valve. My assumption is that when the pressure gets to 100+ (maybe 120) the...
  4. arthur

Relief Valve

Hello, I'm a newbie to these boards and a newbie to plumbing. My 3 year old hot water heater starting "leaking" from the relief valve a few weeks ago. Not a continuous leak, but maybe once or twice a week I'll see a couple of tablespoons to a 1/2 pint of water in the tin I put underneath the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks