Recent content by andy_levine

1. andy_levine

Adjusting AS Vent-Away toilet venting system

VaW actuator Nuts??? Hmm.... No nuts on this unit. Actually, both the existing parts and the replacements have the same setup. An actuator arm with a 90 degree bend that enters the stem that opens the valve to the VaW unit. The other end of the arm is an open "box" that the flush lever goes...
  2. andy_levine

hj said: >>"but there is no way you could lift it high enough to turn it off, because it is the downward action that deactivates it and starts the normal flush action" But that is the problem I am having. There is no way to push the handle DOWN far enough during the flush action to...
  3. andy_levine

I recently rebuilt the entire innards of an AS Compact Vent-Away toilet with all new parts (dont ask, not cheap, but a happy wife). I'm having problems figuring out how to adjust the flush lever to activate, but more importantly DEACTIVATE the VentAway system. The arm that surrounds the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks