Recent content by 455SJwasfun

1. 455SJwasfun

Kinetico Model 60, 1 tank now very loud during brine rinse

Fixed, took apart control head and found a missing checkball in lowest level..looking around found it on the floor , it fell out during earlier 'fix'. Found no other broken bits, its working fine now.
  2. 455SJwasfun

To clarify ramble above, my primary tank under the control valve appears to have much higher flow rate to the drain (I need to confirm visually, vibration in line seems much greater) during rinse and backwash. This increased volume seems to the cause of gushing noise. The backup tank does not...
  3. 455SJwasfun

Very cold winter and 20 yr old model 60 in garage stopped working for a week - was not able to manually regenerate - wd just spin with varying resistance with screwdriver. Taking the control head off found the bottom (slowest spinning) regen gear stuck and not much force got it/all of them...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks