Recent content by 2bigspazzz

1. 2

Pressure Tank Location

Having just read the article on multiple check valves, I have a sneaky suspicion that one of the many check valves in my system is causing me all of this grief. Unfortunately all of the valves are necessary due to the nsture of the system... That would be a real easy fix This forum is really...
  2. 2

Pressure Tank Location

I will certainly keep the pressure switch with the tank. However, I am now considering getting rid of the pressure switch all together, and using the level sensors in the holding tank instead. Since my last post one of the wells stopped delivering altogether, and now water is coming out of the...
  3. 2

Pressure Tank Location

I have two submersibles that merge into the same line, and then elevate 80 feet or so, crossing a field or two along the way, before reaching my pressure tank and switch. I'm having trouble with water hammer, and maybe over-pressurization of the lines in lower sections, as there have been a few...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks