Recent content by 25td419

1. 25td419

well pump upgrade or no

i just pulled up our well pump because it wasn't kicking back on right away for some time now. It is a 5 gpm and 1/2 hp. it is 275 ft deep. it only lasted 3 years. should i upgrade the pump or get the same one
  2. 25td419

Pressure tank gauge drops to zero before pump cuts on

Well I just put new pressure switch in. So I know it’s not switch
  3. 25td419

Pump is down the well. It only takes a minute or two for water to kick back on. In the past when well went dry it was cloudy water
  4. 25td419

The pump is down the well. Our water turns back on after 1 minute of being off each time. Usually when our water is dry it is cloudy. Past week or 2 this has been happening. The water turns off and back on after 2 minutes
  5. 25td419

Check/adjust the air precharge with the water pressure zero. Usually you want 2 psi below the actual pressure switch cut-on pressure for a submersible pump, and 5 psi (or whatever it takes to avoid a pressure stutter when the pump turns on). Does this mean with no water in tank
  6. 25td419

I will do this when I get back. Do you think that could cause problem. I can shower and won’t run out or do a load of laundry. But if I run laundry then hop in shower the water cuts off to zero for a minute then kicks back on
  7. 25td419

Thanks for reply. The first time we replaced it we didn’t empty bladder tank and water sprayed in the air. Would this indicate it’s not clogged?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks