(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

johnfrwhipple

North and West Vancouver Drain Line Inspections - service by John Whipple

Rate this Entry
After a couple of weeks of

"Will call you Tuesday to let you know when we have time, if there are no emergency jobs." and

"Next Thursday we will know when we can make it." and

"We need to do our emergency jobs first" and

"Your slotted in on Friday next week"

This was the service I received from Modern Drainage here in North Vancouver. My clients needless to say where less than impressed and I was shocked that a long standing North Vancouver business could operate this way. We decide to do this work ourselves instead of waiting for yet another "Slow Period" in heavy rainfall country.... aka North Vancouver.

I rented this camera snake. A 200' camera with monitor and optional recorder.

The glowing portion is the built in light the camera uses to see down the drain lines.

We got soaked doing the job. It poured all day long but we managed to get most of the lines inspected and cleared over thirty feet of blocked pipe. This home is taking in water through the West Elevations foundation wall. We discovered that the rain water leaders belly in this section and are hoping this is the case.

Today we will re route these rain water leaders and cross our fingers that the home starts to dry out.

Submit "North and West Vancouver Drain Line Inspections - service by John Whipple" to Digg Submit "North and West Vancouver Drain Line Inspections - service by John Whipple" to del.icio.us Submit "North and West Vancouver Drain Line Inspections - service by John Whipple" to StumbleUpon Submit "North and West Vancouver Drain Line Inspections - service by John Whipple" to Google

Updated 11-21-2012 at 06:22 AM by johnfrwhipple

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I found a good link here (http://www.cmhc-schl.gc.ca/en/co/ren...refash_024.cfm) on basement construction. There are some good diagrams for what your basement walls should look like.

JW