(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

billtell

Water Ridge High-Efficiency Dual Flush Model 533515 - COSTCO

Rate this Entry
I have two of these toilets and they work extremely well. The poo button (bigger flush) is unnecessary for poo 99% of the time. Maybe we have small poos

The information by some people on another blog on this site is patently false. I don't understand why they would try to discredit the Water Ridge brand. Is it because these toilets are made in China? Is it because they want to sell more expensive toilets? Is it because they want to make themselves seem expert? Who knows?

Don't pay attention to them.

I called Costco Customer Service 866.789.2273 and was told the toilets have a lifetime guarantee. They also said parts are readily available.

I replaced two water efficient American Standard toilets that stopped working properly (they used more and more water). I wound up replacing the inner workings but they still were not satisfactory. So things can happen to any brand.

As I said my Water Ridge 533515 toilets work perfectly.

Submit "Water Ridge High-Efficiency Dual Flush Model 533515 - COSTCO" to Digg Submit "Water Ridge High-Efficiency Dual Flush Model 533515 - COSTCO" to del.icio.us Submit "Water Ridge High-Efficiency Dual Flush Model 533515 - COSTCO" to StumbleUpon Submit "Water Ridge High-Efficiency Dual Flush Model 533515 - COSTCO" to Google

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments