(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

master plumber mark

Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support.

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hafford View Post
I have a Whirlpool Model. No. FG1F404053PV LP 40Gal. heater. Was made aware of the thermo couple problem via US mail after settlement of the lawsuit and got a replacement resetable thermo couple. It failed this afternoon as my daughter was taking a shower and the unlighted heater proceeded to fill the house with gas. When I got through to Whirlpool to tell them about the failure, the lady proceeded to tell me that I should call the local gas company about it. I asked her if the proper thing to do was to stand back, call the local propane dealer and watch my house blow up. Didn't faze her. I said put yourself in my place. What if it was your house? Nothing. I will replace this dangerous piece of crap at my own expence, but I will be the first to sign on to any suits regarding this. Someone is going to die or has died because of this calous attitude. Property is going to be lost. I pray that the record of my call is kept intact. It will prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that Whirlpool is negligent.

Submit "Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support." to Digg Submit "Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support." to del.icio.us Submit "Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support." to StumbleUpon Submit "Whirlpool Flame Lock water heaters, reviews, troubleshooting, repair and support." to Google

Comments