(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Forced Hot Air Oil Furnance will not turn consistently

My force hot air oil furnace will not always turn on when I manually set the themostat temperture higher and other times it will go on. I have replaced the themostat and today after about a week with the new themostat the heat did not come on. I engaged the program schedule button and luckily the Furnace came on? Can anyone help with this type of issue? Thanks Ron
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. delta shower rough valve installation

Ok, I have read the blogs. But, I am still not clear. Does the rough-in fit flush to the front of the drywall, or the back of the dry wall. If you attach the valve to a 2" x 4"(1.5" vertical) stringer in a stud wall that is a 2" x 4"(3.5") there is only 2" left to the back of the drywall for a valve that is 2.75" from the back of the valve to the front of the rough-in. To Me it would make no sense for Delta to design a valve that would not fit in a 2" ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Value of Ancient Copper Water Heater?

Quote Originally Posted by jadnashua View Post
    It varies daily, but it's around $2/pound around here. Somewhat depends on how clean. An old waterheater could be full of mineral deposits. Might pay to cut it open, clean it out and take off any non-copper parts. Depends on how much your time is worth, too.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. How to Take Care of Your Double Glazed Windows

Adding double glazed windows can raise the overall look and energy efficiency of your house but you can still run into some problems with it. Read on to find out what these complications are and how you could remedy them.

Upgrading your old windows with double glazing is a great home improvement measure that can certainly have direct positive effects. New double glazing will quickly improve the electrical efficiency of your house and add to its worth. But no matter how well you try ...
  5. I am losing half my voltage to my 200 amp breaker in my trailer

I have 220v coming to my main breaker in my trailer but as sonn as i hook up the power wires i lose voltage on 1 side to 20v so half my trailer isn't working. I replaced the main 200amp breaker but it didn't fix it. I would appreiate any help.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast