(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle


Entries with no category

  1. Replacing my sub flooring on my house on blocks.

    I am about to embark on replacing my sub flooring in my house. I have a house on blocks and want on get help on whether to use treated plywood or just tongue and groove plywood. I am also wondering if I should use some tar paper under my sub flooring on top of my joists. I plan to put tongue and groove oak on top of my plywood and would appreciate any help with how I should proceed. Thanks