(206) 949-5683, Top Rated Plumber, Seattle

Blog Comments

  1. Pipewrench's Avatar
    I'm assuming you are on a conventional foundation? The best way to change type of pipe is with male and female adapters. Why would you want to go from pvc to cpvc then to brass nipples then to pex. Too many transitions with too many opprotunities to have a leak later. Pvc male to a pex female is all you need or vise versa. And put your ball valve where ever is easiest to access.