Vanity venting

Users who are viewing this thread

Sid

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am moving the vanities in two bathrooms that are back to back. They are basically on the other side of the existing bathrooms. There will be a 6' vanity with a double bowl and the a 36" vanity with a single bowl. I will have a 2"horizontal drain running through the wall between the two. From the first bowl to the spot where the horizontal drain will turn and go into the slab to the main drain is 14 feet. Where the drain goes into the floor is a vent connecting to the main stack. I have plenty of fall in the horizontal drain so that won't be a problem. My question is should I vent every bowl or can I just put a vent somewhere along the drain to handle all three bowls? Thanks.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks