Guess what??

Users who are viewing this thread

hattrick58

Reaction score
Please see my post on 31 May ("Toilet Install") to get an idea what's going on here. I installed the new Toto in the master bath with no major complications or any leaks (so far, at least). The tile was installed properly and overall I'm pretty happy and confident. I move on to my daughters bathroom and I pull the toilet out of there and lo and behold my "friends" who built the house trimmed around the base of the tile. I'm not real happy at this point and I show my wife the temporary setback. Of course she knows how anal I am and how I don't like to do anything half-a$$ and she knows the bathroom is soon to be re-tiled. I'll just consider it an investment. I just don't know if we can put up with our 16 yo daughter complaining about not having a bathroom for a while......; ) A little anecdote to start off your weekend. Thanks for everyones input, it's much appreciated. Hattrick58

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Why did you pull the toilet? are you redoing her bathroom? If you pulled it to replace the toilet the you can replace the old one until the floor is going to be done so she is only out the toilet for a short time.

Last edited:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks