Where to buy PEX tubing in Phoenix

Users who are viewing this thread

sogaard

Reaction score
Does anyone on this forum know of a PEX supply store in the North Phoenix area. I have not been able to find any in the yellow pages.

I need to buy some 1/2" AquaPex tubing.

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Is the AquaPEX for raidiant heat or just water and does it use the copper ring or stainless?

L***s carrys PEX for water and has a good parts supply. If your looking for Wirsbo Aquapex I don't think it is the same.

sogaard

Reaction score
Wirsbo Aquapex tubing

Here in PHX I get all the radiant heat I need from the sun. :cool:

The hot/cold water plumbing in my house is AquaPEX. I am doing a little remodelig in my house and want to tee into the hot/cold water lines for a laundry sink. I have all the other wirsbo AquaPEX tools and fittings, I just need the 1/2" tubing (60' or so).

I have only found 8' FlexPex lengths at the 3 large hardware stores.

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
pex

SAN Plumbing Supply Scottsdale at 101 and Princess Dr. 480-998-3880 and ask for Don. Open Saturday mornings. But you will have to buy a roll, they do not cut it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks