Mystery Faucet Problem

Users who are viewing this thread

scomom

Reaction score
Hoping someone can help me out here. I bought a duplex about a year and a half ago and on both sides we have had a problem that when you turn on the kitchen faucet, the water won't flow. If we turn the handle back to a slower flow it will eventually start coming out, but will sometimes vibrate the faucet. If we turn on the faucet very slowly it will usually flow, but once you get it to a certain flow volume it stops again. Any ideas out there????

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
faucet

Either repair the faucet yourself or call a plumber to do it. We do not know what make and model faucet it is so we cannot even give you instructions on how to start repairing it.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
This is just a wild stab in the dark since we don't hve much information:

If the faucet has a side sprayer, there is a part located within the spout which diverts the water between the spout and the spray nozzle. That diverter part sometimes becomes stuck or clogged.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks