Moen outdoor sill faucet with hot and cold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
HC200508.jpg

Moen outdoor sill faucet with hot and cold.

unique, single handle design conveniently delivers both cold and hot water
Frost-free
Anti-siphon
ergonomic handle with push/pull volume control and rotary temperature control
Single handle design requires only one drill hole for easy installation
flow rates: mixed 12 gpm, cold only 9 gpm
chrome plated finish
new Moen 1201 cartridge is serviceable from the exterior of the home - use service kit # 129668
1/2" female sweat inlet connections
decorative siding wedge included
http://www.moen.com/browsecatalog/productcatalog/product_information.cfm?skurefno=228587

Dunbar Plumbing

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati Area
Website
www.KoldBreeze.com
I can see this becoming a growing trend in the future for homeowners. Pricing will not sway that opinion either I'm sure. I have to say that it's pretty handy to have hot water outside for numerous reasons.

I'm curious how those that have outside faucets metered to save on their sanitation bill are going to get this to work without putting up a huge loop to the water heater to catch the savings.

flamingo

Reaction score
What a great idea

We have hot and cold water outside. The solution that the previous owner came up with for an outside spigot, was to instead run hot and cold water off of the utility sink in the basement just to the side of one of the basement windows. The hose comes out the window. Inconvenient to run down to turn on the water, then back outside to use, but great for washing the dogs who run from cold water, but enjoy a warm bath. If we were staying in this house, this is certainly something that I would consider installing.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks