Master bath part 2

Users who are viewing this thread

TommyTwix07

Reaction score
Finally got back around to this project. Have redone it a little, wondering if this is acceptable?
newplumb.jpg

Main questions are:
1. Anything jumping out as stupid or wrong?
2. Is the venting correct in my diagram?
2. Do I need to do a separate vent to the left of the vertical run for the opposing wall sink?
3. Can I use a 90 Degree 3" turn with a 2" inlet for a toilet (Or should I 3x2x3 WYE between the 90 and the stack)?
4. Am I allowed to use a 3" to 4" rubber adapter to tie PVC to ABS for the top of my vent before it exits through my roof?

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
design

You CANNOT use a "T" for the toilet, and a "heel inlet elbow" is a T. Either redesign it or use a 3" combo with a bushing in the end. What is that "useless" vent next to the lavatory for? You also CANNOT use a "double Y" or "double tee/cross" for the two sinks.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks