basement new 3/4 bath,,,

Users who are viewing this thread

lane234

Reaction score
looking up stuff,,, thing a maaa jiggy is just not cutting it... i want the holding tank with a pump to get the sewage UP to the sewer line...also am looking for a diagram to ... well start at the east with a shower, then stool then lavatory/sink then to holding tank and out...
yea some one asked me what a lavatory was... ended that discussion pretty fast.
on the floor above this hoping to put in a handicap shower... gonna need info on that
printed off what my washer needs to look like before the pllumbing gets sheet rocked...
gutted an area to put the masterbath in so i am gonna need some reall help..
saw that the correct size drain for the washer to use is 2 inch?? i have 1 1/2 " can i leave it or scrap? since i am gonna be tieing all this together.... and sweat equity is what i plan... that plumer said $10,000 and i asked him for a materials list... have not gotten one yet
framing in another 36" door today... think i am ready to put down the plywood where the shower goes..
just pick... i will figure out where to save ... print... look... thanks

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
quote; that plumer said $10,000 and i asked him for a materials list... have not gotten one yet

And if I were the plumber, you would NEVER get one. Why should I take the time to generate a material list, then give it to you, so you could either give it to someone else to give you a bid, or use it to DIY the job. You are trying to do a complete plumbing job with e-mails over the Internet. That is a recipe for a DIY nightmare installation. I bid a remodel a couple of weeks ago, more extensive than yours but it still ran over $16,000.00.

lane234

Reaction score
thank u.... i still want to know what he intends to use for the lift system.... there is no way i cando this but i can ask and find what is going on.. and i will visit with them some more and wait on other bids... it is a real live nighmare to even try to .. i have look at diagrams.. bits pc parts that i did not know exist...and i have been the handymans helper for years... much different when the responsibility is in my lap by my self.
this is just to stub it in....... what say u?

lane234

Reaction score
have found out today that my hot water heater is probably going to have to be replaced also... that they need drained a lot more often than i knew

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
quote; that they need drained a lot more often than i knew

Yes, someday I will have to drain mine also. It is now 13 years old so maybe I will do it sometime in the next 3 or 4 years.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks