Culligan Water Softener

Users who are viewing this thread

madmikes

Reaction score
I have a Culligan Mark 100 Water Softener,Does not seem to be working.I reset every thing according to manual but still nothing.Screen is black until I touch the regenrate button then it displays the time.The tank is not using any salt.Its been 3 months now and the same amount of salt is in the tank?

Akpsdvan

In the Trades
Reaction score
Salt bridge? is there a crust in the salt tank?
Has there been some power outages of late?
Any good with computers?
Could be that the master programing might have to be re set or that the power has taken out the board.
When it shows the time is there an icon that shows water flow?

madmikes

Reaction score
There has been some power outages.Ill have to check into the tank.I reset the board.What about computers?Thanks Ill get backl to you.

Akpsdvan

In the Trades
Reaction score
There might be away of resetting the culligan control board, but you will need the master programing manual. I have a pdf copy of a number of their boards.
Drop a private message with an email and I can send it to you so that you can see if you can reset it.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks