PDA

View Full Version : Toilet

Omasmith
10-14-2012, 07:32 PM
The a toto a ultra Max toilet you recommend, is no longer available in round seat with ADA comfort seat neight. What do you recommend that is round seat and comfort height I stead. I am remodeling my bathroom to be more ADA accessible.

wjcandee
10-14-2012, 08:01 PM
In the Toto Promenade line, there are still a number of Round Bowl Universal Height toilets out there. Look for CST423SF [or CST423SFG with Sanagloss coating, a little more expensive]. Those are 1.6 gallons per flush. Then there is the Eco-Promenade round bowl, which is the same thing only with a 1.28 gallon per flush tank. That model is CST423EF (or CST423EFG with Sanagloss).

If you can do without the round bowl, you have a lot of options among recommended Totos. The Drake, the Drake II, the Ultramax II, and many more are available in elongated. However, I know you wouldn't be asking about a round bowl if you didn't need it.

Gary Swart
10-14-2012, 11:38 PM
Problem is, to be an ADA approved toilet, it must be an elongated bowl. Unless there is a compelling reason for a round bowl, I'd suggest the elongated. Then the choices are practically unlimited.