View Full Version : Help Identifying

07-11-2012, 12:14 PM
Does anyone know what this is called and/or where I might be able to find one? I have no idea who the manufacturer is or what make/model it is. The toggle either shuts off water to the large hose and causes the small hose to deliver water or makes the large hose deilver water which causes the small hose to suction. Thank you for any help you can give.