Caroma Cube

Users who are viewing this thread

Skilos

Reaction score
Hey all,

So I am looking to install a new toilet. I had good luck with installing a Caroma Caravelle in my other bathroom a while back so I'm looking to get another one since they save water. I am interested in the Caroma Invisi series Cube because it looks good and saves a little space. However, I'm planning on installing myself and have never installed a wall-mounted toilet. Is this going to be significantly more difficult? Should I just not bother and go with a regular size/shape toilet instead?

This is the toilet: http://www.caromausa.com/products/index/cu_products97.php

Any advice or prior experience with wall-mounted toilets, esp this brand, highly appreciated!

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
The Caroma wall hung should work fine for your purpose.

Will it take a bit more thinking? Yes, but it will look nice when done too.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Installation of the in-wall carrier and plumbing is more involved with a wall-hung verses installing a traditional floor flange. The wall may need to be beefed up and be deeper to contain the in-wall hardware and plumbing.

Skilos

Reaction score
Thanks both for your help, I have ordered the wall-hung toilet. I have a couple of plumber buddy's on standby just in case.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks