shower Drain?

Users who are viewing this thread

pastfast125

Reaction score
If I'm corrrect, a shower has to have a trap right? If this shower is in a basement, is hte trap just going to be recessed into the concrete floor, then cemented over? And for toilets, do you have to install a trap, or do they somehow have one built in? Thanks in advance.

Cass

Plumber
Reaction score
Everywhere you have drain pipe running you will have to jack up the floor to run pipe.

pastfast125

Reaction score
by "jack up" ur just saying I gotta smash it up and run the pipe under it right? Or actually IN it not really UNDER it.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
Sorry Cookie, if it was leaking under the pan, plunging didn't stop it. Well, maybe if there is a hole in the drain line that normally wasn't under water when it drains properly. But then, that is a different problem. My unprofessional opinion.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks