Vespin ii doesn't fit - supply line blocking access.

Users who are viewing this thread

Spacepod

Reaction score
Hi there,

Love the site, very helpful.

I have a new Vespin II with 14" rough replacing a Briggs unit. The water supply is about 4.5 inches off center, if that. It has a full knob on it, nothing fancy from the wall. Should I use a 12" rough and 90 elbow joint with a quarter-turn Dahl valve or get a qualified plumber to move the supply over to the left so I can use the proper 14" rough? Legroom is not an issue but I don't want the toilet too close to the tub, and I know the 14" rough is correct and I already bought the 14" Unifit adaptor.

Floor is just linoleum, nothing fancy.

Ideas?

Thank you

Pod

Last edited by a moderator:

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
If you will look at the previous thread, "Toilet water supply turn off too close to the floor", you will see where Terry added some valve options to my response to the question.

Spacepod

Reaction score
Thanks

Hi there,

I ended up having a plumber come out and move the supply line over more. This way I can use my 14" Unifit as-intended. The cost was the same as if I just had him install the 90-degree elbow and adaptor...service call + any parts so I went with the better option.

Great forum here and thanks for the reply.

Spacepod

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks