Toto Promenade? Any reviews?

Users who are viewing this thread

MissKerri

Reaction score
I found one thread about the Toto Promenade...but the most recent post was in 2010. I am trying to find a Toto toilet that will work in our bathroom (we're remodeling a small guest/kids' bath in a 1980s tract home), and want one that looks "different" stylistically.

I'm leaning towards a taller-height toilet, and am pretty sure I need a round bowl (unless i can find an elongated bowl that will fit in the same space as a standard round bowl toilet). I cannot get a round bowl Drake in Universal Height/ADA compliant. The Promenade fits the bill (though the trip lever looks rather old-timey to me).

So...are there any recent reviews of the Promenade? Does it perform well? Is the Universal Height too high for a small child to get up on using a 6" step stool? :)

Are there any other Toto Universal Height round-bowl toilets, or conversely, any elongated models that fit in the same space as a round-bowl? How do I go about measuring to find out what will fit best in my space?

One more: Can I *generally* buy toilet seats other than Toto brand for Toto toilets?

Thanks! I have been trying to decide on a toilet for a month now...and have been staring at this site and others all afternoon. I'm bleary-eyed and more confused than when I started.

promenade_green.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks