What is the best rear outlet toilet to date?

Users who are viewing this thread

flyingpiglet

Reaction score
I have read many of the threads here and they all have been useful. I understand that I am limited in my choices for a floor mounted rear outlet toilet. My current toilet seems to have an issue flushing properly. It is old. I am renovating so I am looking for the best rear outlet toilet on the market today.

At this point, I read about the following models and did research based on MaP:

AS Yorkville Pressure Assisted (1.6 gpf)
AS Yorkville Flowise Pressure Assisted (1.1 gpf using flushmate IV)
Caroma Sydney Smart Gravity fed (1.28/0.8)
Gerber Ultra Flush EL
Kohler Barrington Pressure Lite EL (1 gpf using flushmate IV)
Kohler Barrington Pressure Lite EL (1.4 gpf using flushmate III)

a) With the concern about the ability to flush, I was wondering what the best rear outlet toilet on the market today?
b) Interested in the Caroma, but concerned whether it will perform well enough in my situation. Thoughts?
c) Outside of water efficiency, Which is the best in performance?
d) As for the pressure assisted, I read that I should go with flushmate. Outside of water efficiency, any opinions to Flushmate III or IV?
e) other choices?

Regards,

/mike

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks