View Full Version : Kitchen sink

11-15-2011, 02:23 PM
I just installed a new SS kitchen sink. I cut out the corners square instead of rounded. Where can I get a sink trim ring to cover the holes in the corners?

11-15-2011, 02:53 PM
As far as I know you can't. Most cutouts require a 1-1/2" radius on the corners. If you have the room under the cabinet you can always go to a larger sink.


11-15-2011, 02:58 PM
This is a 33 x 22 sink and I don't have much more room. That looked like the largest Home Depot had.

Gary Swart
11-15-2011, 03:05 PM
Every sink I have ever installed had a template included. Sorry to say this, but I think you screwed up.

11-16-2011, 06:10 AM
You need an Elkay sink with square corners, but they are NOT the lowest priced versions.

11-16-2011, 07:00 AM
Here is an Elkay with square corners, that might work: http://www.elkayusa.com/cps/rde/xchg/elkay/hs.xsl/elkay-res-10378.aspx
It is also $1,000 so you have unfortunately learned an expensive lesson. I have done worse!!!!!!

11-17-2011, 09:00 AM
Elkay makes a Lustertone LR-3322 for a lot less than that. Most of their sinks, other than the Pacemaker/Starlite lines have square corners.