PDA

View Full Version : I say - Way to go Judge !!!

DonL
11-04-2011, 02:26 PM
People that think that the Judge who punished his own Loved One
was wrong , Should not be so quick to Judge.

The problem with most kids now a days, is that parents don't even care.

She Did wrong and Daddy corrected her.

He Gets my Vote...

BobL43
11-09-2011, 07:08 AM
People that think that the Judge who punished his own Loved One
was wrong , Should not be so quick to Judge.

The problem with most kids now a days, is that parents don't even care.

She Did wrong and Daddy corrected her.

He Gets my Vote...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2056582/Judge-William-Adams-beats-disabled-daughter-Hillary-16-YouTube-video.html (scroll down to video)

I think whipping a 16 year old girl with Cerebral Palsey using a leather belt is a little "too" much. I agree with disciplining a child, but not like that. And yes, there are WAY too many out of control kids running around. discipline is a full time job; you can't be lax and then when it becomes just too much, over react like that. I was in a restaurant with my wife last night and the parents at the table behind us had an out of control kid, and the parents were unfazed by it. They have to deal with it all the time, and may wind up beating the child to death one day out of desperation. I hope not:eek::(
and me, my :mad: was over when they left :). Smileys are good

DonL
11-09-2011, 04:00 PM
She seemed to want it to happen.

Otherwise the camera would not have been recording.

That was nothing compared to what my Grand Parents would dish out.

1 Mistake and you learn real quick.

I was a farm boy, Guess I grew up much different.

Cookie
11-09-2011, 04:46 PM
Arrest him, throw away the key. THAT is assault.

DonL
11-10-2011, 09:24 AM
Arrest him, throw away the key. THAT is assault.

People should not be so quick to judge.

Would it have been OK if he used a different assault weapon ?

A belt was the standard when that happened.

Now a days it is a fight over a video game and a 357 to back it up, Just like in the game.

I think the belt is much better...

ballvalve
11-10-2011, 11:23 AM
The nuns used pointers and rulers, worse than a belt and the parents thanked them.

Ian Gills
11-10-2011, 11:52 AM
Violence breeds violence.

Americans should be the first to see that.

Cookie
11-10-2011, 06:48 PM
as·sault (-sôlt) n. 1. A violent physical or verbal attack. It goes for anyone, that tape spoke volumes.

BobL43
11-11-2011, 04:11 AM
People should not be so quick to judge.

Would it have been OK if he used a different assault weapon ?

A belt was the standard when that happened.

Now a days it is a fight over a video game and a 357 to back it up, Just like in the game.

I think the belt is much better...

Sorry Don, On this one I have to disagree with you. that was a violent act done by an adult to a child. whether she behaved badly or not that was just way too much. I think she set the camera up because it had happened to her before and she wanted to document it, or she just had her camera going. The father walked into the room, saw her on the PC and gave her a beating; a real beating. I raised two kids of my own. A good slap (1) on the ass was the most they ever got, and they needed to really deserve that. This guy just kept hitting her over and over again with that belt. That does not teach a child right from wrong, it just messes up their heads for life.

leejosepho
11-11-2011, 06:44 AM
The father walked into the room, saw her on the PC and gave her a beating; a real beating ...
That does not teach a child right from wrong, it just messes up their heads for life.
Absolutely. I grew up under that kind of shit, and that is not nurturing a child in the way s/he should go.

LOTW
11-11-2011, 07:05 AM
I am with Lee, Cookie, Bob and (I hate to say it) Ian. There may be a place for reasonable corporal punishment of a child but what that guy did to his child went way, way beyond that place.

Cookie
11-11-2011, 10:06 AM
I think the statute of limitations laws need to be changed where it especially, concerns a minor. It was said this 16 year old girl had 7 years to do something about it. My God, I didn't even know the statues on this, how was someone so young supposed to; and go up against the very people you trust the most in this world never to hurt you, never to assult you, and yet, still living under their roof. What a dilemna for this young girl. And, it was asked, why she waited. I question their intelligence.

The mom. She was more than just an accessory to witnessing a crime. I watched this video without sound on it the first time, I only saw the beating. My word, if anyone witnessed this anywhere out on the street, or in a parking lot, their would be no question of this being an attack, an assault.

Then, when I saw it again this time with sound, I just sat here and shook my head in disbelief. Hearing her father, hearing her own mother saying, to a young daughter, to take it as a 16 year old, as a woman. It was more than just creepy.

And, then, listening to the Today show's video of the mother saying she was told by her husband what to say, how to say it, when out of the room.

So, the mother has no mind of her, does not have enough of love for her daughter, and enough of courage to call he police on her husband to get her daughter help.

Now, this time, arrest them both, and throw away the key.

I am a mom who loves my kids before myself or anything in my life, or in this world. I would give them the heart that beats in my body, anything.

DonL
11-11-2011, 10:13 AM
So what I am hearing is that we elect the wrong people for the job.

Her Dad could have taken her down to the jail and lock her up instead.

What she did was Wrong. Did she deserve to go to jail ?

If more grown people got the same treatment,
Then maybe our Jails would not be so over populated.

She was old enough to know better, and that was not her first offense.

She was more than a child that spilled her milk at the dinner table...

Cookie
11-11-2011, 10:50 AM
Besides being able to "see" the beating, the father called it a "beating" and the mom, said, "take it like a woman" meaning, " adult." Hence, they knew they both were beating a child.

And, if you do a search you will see, that most child abusers, was abused as a child.

It would be interesting to hear about his childhood.

leejosepho
11-12-2011, 03:51 AM
She seemed to want it to happen.

Otherwise the camera would not have been recording.
Right, and rape victims also really just want a good screw, eh?

The video ... shows the motive for the attack was because Miss Adams ... had been caught downloading music to the computer in her bedroom.

... around ten powerful strikes across his daughter's legs and backside ...
... return moments later with another belt so he can continue beating her.

Judge Adams defended his actions by saying he was just disciplining his daughter

... he can be heard snarling: 'Bend over the f***ing bed.

'Lay down or I'll spank you in the f***ing face.'

As the child lies crying on her bed, her father shouts: 'Do you want to put some more computer games on? Are you happy disobeying your parents?

'You don't deserve to be in this f***ing house ...

'If I hear so much as you raising your f***ing voice to me or your mother with the wrong tone or do one little thing or you look at me f***ing wrong, I'm going to wear your f***ing a** out with this belt.'

That was nothing compared to what my Grand Parents would dish out.
So then, your grandparents and my father and this judge *all* should have been jailed in their day.

I have seen my own grandchildren cry pretty hard while being lovingly held and re-assured after receiving a few whacks where it hurts, but their parents had been doing a little crying of their own even while administering that punishment the child had been warned about long beforehand.

Angry outbursts such as a 2x2 once being broken across my backside only come from sick bullies, not nurturing parents.

leejosepho
11-12-2011, 03:58 AM
Besides being able to "see" the beating, the father called it a "beating" and the mom, said, "take it like a woman" meaning, " adult." Hence, they knew they both were beating a child.

And, if you do a search you will see, that most child abusers, was abused as a child.

Probably some twisted form of "Texas Hold 'em".

Cookie
11-12-2011, 05:41 AM
I am sorry that happened to you Lee. It was wrong.
This country needs to enact a law making it unlawful to assault/spank a child, it is one of the same.

He said on the tape, " I will beat you into submission." Any parent who hits their kid that is exactly, their objective, whether, they realize it or not. And, that is wrong on so many levels, and being beaten into submission taught nothing useful; quite, the opposite.

That form of getting what you want from others, hitting, assaulting physically or verbally is passed from one generation to another. THAT, becomes what is called, a " learned trait." And, it takes work, to break it.

Their are some people who never learned to hear what another is saying, to talk, to communicate, to understand... to listen. They acquired the learned trait that a rap in the mouth, a crack across a backside, a punch is the way to handle someone, anyone, a wife, their kid, who has the nerve to disagree with them. They do not see, disagreeing, and making decisions are part of a learning process, a part of growing up, and, they got to be mature enough as a parent to handle it. Some are not. How easy to strike out and hit, they see it as a cure, as a they will know I mean business. What they fail to understand, is the child in them, is doing the hitting, usually, hitting back from their own childhood.

People who usually, assault/spank, it was done to them. It is a learned trait. And, sadly, the prisons are filled with them.

I commend those who break the cycle.

Ask yourself this, for anyone who sees, spanking, as an innocent thing, as something you are able to dispense out fairly and rationing; do, you stop, when the child says to? or starts to cry out? Or... is it, just one more, so he/she gets the point>>>

When you spank, your mind is rationalizing it, by saying, I love him enough I want him to grow up right.... what the parent is clearly, doing is finding a quick way and easy way to make the child do what he wants, to be the way he wants.

There is no easy, quick fix for being a good parent. It takes work, it takes time, patience, acceptance and a whole lot of love. Hitting him does nothing but hinder the parent/child process. It takes away that bond and trust, and leaves the child feeling empty, worthless and stupid.

DonL
11-12-2011, 06:14 AM
If you do a search you will see, that most child abusers, was abused as a child.

That does not mean that every child that got abused is a child abuser.

I raised my son and never had to scold him with a belt, I was lucky that he learned the first time.

To think that you can put a child into Time-Out does not always work. Look at the Brats at Wal-Mart.

The punishment must fit the crime.

What our teachers did to us like a Paddling in front of the class is now Child Abuse ???

B.S.

I say she should "Suck it up Butter Cup..."

She posted that because Daddy was going to take her car keys away.
His X-Wife is the one that needs a good spanking. She let this all happen.

Like I said before People should not be so quick to judge.
You have never walked it their shoes. Lucky You...

Cookie
11-12-2011, 08:42 AM
Did you watch and hear the video?

DonL
11-12-2011, 11:52 AM
Probably some twisted form of "Texas Hold 'em".

Could be.

I seen enough of it to see that it was well done, Mom helped also.

Don't get much better than that.

I bet she never did that again, Under his roof.

He was the Judge, He did what needed to be done.

I am sure a book deal will be coming.

Cookie
11-12-2011, 12:07 PM
Yep, Daddy Dearest.

BobL43
11-12-2011, 04:54 PM
Yep, Daddy Dearest. LOL! very good cookie.

DonL
11-12-2011, 06:04 PM
Got to Love Cookie...

Cookie
11-12-2011, 06:22 PM
I loved to be loved... :) thank you guys.

It's ashame not everyone sees me that way, lol.

leejosepho
11-13-2011, 07:08 AM
This country needs to enact a law making it unlawful to assault/spank a child, it is one of the same.
Nah, a well-controlled corrective or remindful spanking is not an assault. My mother spanked me many times while teaching me to obey, and today I would thank her for that if she were still alive. Like someone has mentioned, mere "time outs" are useless unless a child is truly going to ponder and alter his or her wrong behaviour, and few human beings ever do that without some kind of pain having first been a motivator.

He said on the tape, " I will beat you into submission."
My father used to say precisely this: "If you do not respect me, I will beat you until you do."

Hm. He must not have beaten me enough.

Any parent who hits their kid that is exactly, their objective, whether, they realize it or not.
Not true. Some parents understand they just need to be sure they have a child's attention.

... getting what you want from others [by] hitting, assaulting physically or verbally is passed from one generation to another.
Sure, but then so can some appropriate spanking be passed along.

Their are some people who ... acquired the learned trait that a rap in the mouth, a crack across a backside, a punch is the way to handle someone, anyone, a wife, their kid, who has the nerve to disagree with them ...
How easy to strike out and hit, they see it as a cure, as a they will know I mean business. What they fail to understand, is the child in them, is doing the hitting, usually, hitting back from their own childhood.
That is not always why people do that. Many have just never been shown any other way.

Ask yourself this, for anyone who sees, spanking, as an innocent thing, as something you are able to dispense out fairly and rationing; do, you stop, when the child says to? or starts to cry out? Or... is it, just one more, so he/she gets the point>>>
If even the first whack had been done in anger, then it would have been just as wrong as the "just one more" last.

There is no easy, quick fix for being a good parent ...
Then why bother with a simple law against spanking? After all, that law would then just have to be enforced at the point of a gun ...

Cookie
11-13-2011, 07:15 AM
Just no reason to ever hit a child.

leejosepho
11-13-2011, 07:17 AM
Mere hitting is done in anger and retaliation, Cookie, and we definitely agree there!

Cookie
11-13-2011, 07:21 AM
No reason to hit, assault or what some people innocently, call spank. No reason ever to hit a child.

No one has a right to hit a child. And, I would like to see a law passed making, "spanking" unlawful, with jail time, and huge restitution having to be made.

To hit/spank a child is barbaric, and should be against the law. It is assault. Assault on a child, how worse can that get in any society.

leejosepho
11-13-2011, 07:25 AM
I would like to see a law passed making, "spanking" unlawful, with jail time, and huge restitution having to be made.
What is different about that and spanking? Why not just give parents an occasional "time out" while having a bit of conversational exchange?

Cookie
11-13-2011, 07:28 AM
Would you give an adult male a "time out" for conversation if he assaulted another "adult male" in the streets?

No. You would punish him for his crime.

leejosepho
11-13-2011, 07:46 AM
Would you give an adult male a "time out" for conversation if he assaulted another "adult male" in the streets?

No. You would punish him for his crime.
So then, why do you insist it is always wrong to do the same with a child?

I surely do agree there are many parents who hit/beat/spank either in ignorance of how to actually train/teach/nurture or else just out of convenience or whatever, but that does not prove anything other than their ignorance or sloth.

Let me give you another scenario ...

I have a granddaughter who is developmentally challenged, and she simply would *not* voluntarily eat *anything* other than cookies or ice cream and such. As part of some on-going therapy, my son-in-law was shown how to place a little food in her mouth and then stick one of his fingers in her mouth and stimulate her tongue and cheeks so she would hopefully develop the instinct of chewing and swallowing, but she still just would *not* eat anything other than sweets on her own.

Spanking was then tried a little bit and did seem to get her attention, but I could easily see how that would eventually do harm ... and so, I began using a spray bottle (like for Windex or whatever) with clean, cool water. She truly hated that water hitting her face, but then I would quickly and gently wipe her face and give her a simple command: "Eat." I suppose we could have had a tube placed into her stomach or something, but that little girl ultimately had to learn to obediently eat even thought she had no idea what it would have meant to die if she did not.

Cookie
11-13-2011, 08:35 AM
Why do I insist it is wrong to do this to a child? I don't understand what you are saying. By law, an adult man can simply assault another adult man/woman and be held for a crime; yet, "spanking" which is thought of as a benign and innocent act one does on a child is yet, not. It should be. It is assault.

All assault should be unlawful and punished by law.

ballvalve
11-13-2011, 10:47 AM
I spanked quite a few girlfriends, and they thought it rather intriguing.

One poor nice mother got thrown in jail for hitting a bad kid on the butt with a wooden spatula in a park. Things have gotten way out of hand.

My lonely and drunk worker rubbed a butt in a festival, and now he is a registered sex offender. Ruined his life.

Cookie
11-13-2011, 12:14 PM
I hope you didn't need to pay them, lol.

So, far as the nice mother, she wasn't so nice to hit her kid and I applaud her being in jail. The way it should be. What intrigues me, is, why people think, it is fair game to hit a kid as long as it was on the buttocks. This kind of thinking amazes me.

Your friend, never learned to look but not touch? His parents should had taught him this. He got what he earned. Now, he knows. No excuse to ever do it again.

Cookie
11-13-2011, 12:26 PM
What the courts are also, missing is, the fact that when anyone is touched inappropriately, it is not only a sexual crime, but, also, theft. That person, will never regain what that criminal stole. The charges should be both for sexual, and theft.

And, a monetary value should be placed on the theft, and that should be paid to the victim.
Damages need to be paid.

ballvalve
11-15-2011, 11:24 AM
Sorry, but rubbing a butt in a crowd of drunk 17 year olds in scanty attire is not a sex crime. They probably were spanked by their boyfriends 500 times since age 12, and the boyfriends didnt think much of my guys miniscule grope... A normal societal reaction would be to kick the old sad guy in the nuts.

It was the political pull parents that got him busted, and it should have been for annoying a "minor" [a minor slut] - not a registered sex offender, which he is certifiably NOT. They ruined what was left of his life, and without my loans and job, would have put a bullet in his mouth by now.

No theft was involved in touching this girls butt, it had been stolen thousands of times already. I have seen drunk drivers that killed a family get less time than he. No money, no ability to speak; no justice.

As to paying for spanking, the beatles song "Those Ukraine girls really knock me out..." sums it up. Over there the cost of a good steak dinner will get you 2 ex olympic gymnists that will spank each other while hanging from a chandelier by their legs... amonst other possibilties. Very good for ones health and fitness, and cheaper than a Chiropractor. Alas, married with kids has removed those playtimes to memory.

Cookie
11-17-2011, 08:55 PM
Rape is a violation of someone's anatomy. How many times she was touched by someone with her permission is not the issue; the issue at hand is, she was violated, touched, without her consent. Her body, her right, and she was yet, a minor. He got educated.

If you want a Ukraine lady, I would read this first.
http://news.yahoo.com/american-turned-ukrainian-homeless-return-home-134146394.html

ballvalve
11-19-2011, 11:34 AM
You must be our local man-hating prosecutor. A butt touch is not a rape or a crime, its just stupid. He didnt lure her into his car. It was a vast party. Besides which, the little slut should have been at home in bed. Prosecute the parents.

Dont get me started on the Ukraine girls. Having hundreds of cousins near that dreadful but beautiful country, I have travelled there at least 25 times. Starting in those beautiful days when you could have the entire rear section of a 747 to yourself.

The KEY is that you [lacking family] meet someone in a safe and normal way, like through exchange or penpals or even the dating sites. [US based ones ] then you rent a car in Vienna and drive the backroads, and stay away from the tourist mecca's. Now you meet real people
and learn the culture. You rent a car if in the Ukraine with a driver/bodyguard, and now you can meet a 'normal' woman.

The Ukraine girls were, for some time, very popular in Slovakia for prostitution. Really, a few of them were ex top olympic gymnasts, and rather than making 40 cents an hour in Ukraine, they were making 100$ an hour. There was one sweet one that I actually started dating, and working on a visa for, and made the mistake of sending her a letter with some photos of us in it. On my return, I learned that the Russian mob that handled the girls, intercepted the letter and killed her or made her wish she had been. Could not get the real story through the friends tears.

Had a Slovak wife in my early days, and the local guys thought she was mail order bride - actually a distant cousin that came to work for me- So four of them brought in Russian wives of various quality on wife junkets - line em up and pick one out! 2 are divorced after they drained the bank accounts, 1 pair lives apart, and one set seems fairly happy. Crapshoot, like most of life.

Cookie
11-19-2011, 08:09 PM
No, I like men. It is rapists that I don't. But, it is what it is concerning rape. Rape is rape. Most men know, you can look all your want, but, where it concerns touching and that of a minor, you are begging for trouble. What men do not understand is that rape is alot more than just what they think, it is not just physical, something is stolen more than just physical, although that also, is stolen. It is a theft of never feeling safe again, and no matter the age, but especially, with a young girl, no matter if she was touched before, it is a theft of innocence. It is for all who is raped, a loss of peace of mind, it becomes a PTSS situation which can and sometimes, does last a lifetime. You might not know all the facts concerning this man. You may think... you do, from what he is only telling you. You might had been snowballed by this guy. Where are the lines supposed to be drawn concerning rape? Is it okay, for a man to touch this or do that, but, not this or not that? No. Nothing should be done without that woman's consent, and rape is not just a female occurance. As you see with Penn State. Was it okay he did what he did in just the swimming pool? Was it okay for him to just touch a young boy's groin area or the butt? No. He had no right to touch. And, my friend, that is the bottom line. Is he going to tell the truth? What he has said right now, makes it seem like nothing but horse play, and your friend, might had done the same to you, and to others. Your heart maybe was in the right place to help a friend, but, you can't tell by looking who is a rapist, look at Penn state coach, look, how many others, had said and done nothing or not enough; look at how many innocent lives had been changed, forever.

Sometimes, you don't know all the facts. Rapists, make things look and sound so innocent, like it was the woman's fault, the young girl was asking for it, by the way she was dressed, and, even if she was naked, he had no right to touch. He should had respected himself, and others, especially, the youth. This Penn state coach, in some way, will make those young boys sound at fault, it will happen. Rapists are very good liars, because they actually, believe what they are saying, they cannot see theirselves for what they are. They don't want to. They are cowards.

The courts need to realize rape is more than just the physical loss and maybe, the physical damage some people are hurt, badly beaten, and killed, but, it is also, a theft of innocence, like those young boys, and, that young girl, no matter what you think, but, also, a theft of something that victim will never ever regain. Peace of mind. And, when a rape occurs, it can be relived in nightmares, terrors, and something can trigger a memory, for years to come. It is without a doubt the most serious crime as it effects all in that person's life, forever.

I feel so badly, for those young boys. I hope he goes away, for a long, long, long time. And, those who didn't do enough for whatever reason, should join him.

I forget the stats on it now, too many years, but, most women will be raped at least once in their lifetime. Now, that is, could be, your loved one. Your mom, your mother, your sister, your daughter, or even your son.

ballvalve
11-20-2011, 03:32 AM
I can assure you that if the town had a few prostitutes, and far better, a legal house of prostitution, this sad and harmless guy would have been rubbing a willing butt with gusto and not bothering some little tart with a wistful brush or stroke.

A country like ours, with such pathetic and false victorian 'virtues' spends millions to entrap men that need a natural outlet for a natural act; Rather than make a profit from it.

Then they spend millions to put lonely drunks in jail for brushing up against a rape baiter.

Whats with this 18 age of consent? These tarts starting giving consent at age twelve. So if he brushed up against her on her 18th birthday, the charge would have 'drunk in public'. Makes sense to you?

Rape is the guy that came through your window with a knife.

Cookie
11-20-2011, 04:42 AM
Rape is a violation when someone touches another person without their consent. It can be under any circumstances. In a swimming pool like the coach of Penn State did, or breaking and entering, or at a party, or bar, the circumstance in which it was done has no bearing on it. It also, doesn't matter if the rapist is high on drugs, drunk out of his mind, or simply out of his mind, if he rapes he did a crime, and that is punishable by law. If he touched a 12 year old girl or boy, I hope the punishment is even greater. How would you feel if someone close to you was raped? Your 5 year old son? Someone you loved? What if the tart was your 12 year old daughter or granddaughter? Would she still be a "tart"? Would she still had "deserved" it? Does this make sense? You may not think, she was a "tart" but, what if, another man did and raped her. How would you feel if, it hit home with you? I hope it never does, but, people, kids, boys and girls, women of all ages, are raped everyday.

Where do you draw the line on what a man can do to a young child? Or another? When does he not have the right to "touch" another? Who makes that judgement call? The man? Why do you feel the man has that right to decide what is okay or not, on what he can do to another's body and life?

What you said about what rape is, breaking into a window with a knive, excludes the coach in the swimming pool fondling young boys, then. Touching their butts. Was that not rape to you?

ballvalve
11-20-2011, 03:03 PM

You should be the assistant local DA, and we would have to build a new jail. Your definition of rape far exceeds Websters.

In the case of REAL rape, every girl or boy needs of those on the right at their bedside. Almost every random house and street crime I have observed had no living security system.

Cookie
11-20-2011, 03:39 PM
No, not really, not at all. So, you think, the coach in the swimming pool is innocent of rape?

The definition of rape is by the way, exactly, as I put it. It is a violation... read it for yourself, look it up. You will see.

What is REAL rape, and NOT REAL rape? What is the difference?

My husband used to train attack dogs in the military, his arms had enough scars to prove it. I know, too, dogs are great, but, they can be taken out of the equation along, with security alarms. Alot, of times, you can't have your dog, and you can't carry along your house alarm. I suggest other things instead, but, you can't arm a kid with it. For that, it is being with your kid alot, and even then, look at the boy scouts, the church priests, and many other places like the coach volunteered at. Education is always the key.

BobL43
11-20-2011, 05:58 PM
No, not really, not at all. So, you think, the coach in the swimming pool is innocent of rape?

The definition of rape is by the way, exactly, as I put it. It is a violation... read it for yourself, look it up. You will see.

What is REAL rape, and NOT REAL rape? What is the difference?

My husband used to train attack dogs in the military, his arms had enough scars to prove it. I know, too, dogs are great, but, they can be taken out of the equation along, with security alarms. Alot, of times, you can't have your dog, and you can't carry along your house alarm. I suggest other things instead, but, you can't arm a kid with it. For that, it is being with your kid alot, and even then, look at the boy scouts, the church priests, and many other places like the coach volunteered at. Education is always the key. I agree with you Cookie, but little teenie bopper 12 year olds should not be allowed to dress (by their parents) like sluts. Boy are boys (any age) hormones are mighty potent and the tool has a mind of its own it seems. grown men have to think before they F up and ruin another's life as well as their own. Also what goes on between adults and kids is absolutely disgusting and should be grounds for castration when proven.

Cookie
11-20-2011, 06:08 PM
Men are men, boys are boys, their is a difference, and men, should know not to prey upon a young 12 year old girl. It is not the amount of hormones, it is the amount of brains. And, what does a little 12 old boy dress like or act like to f up someone else's life. It is NOT the way a person dresses, if that were true, why do little boys get raped? Why do nuns get raped? Or 88 year old women? It is the mentality of the person. A rapist has a mind that is wired different than another. Usually, anger is the culprit, they need to control, to manipulate, in order to survive.

Think about it.

ballvalve
11-21-2011, 02:02 PM
Every 88 year old woman needs a good German shepherd at bedside.

And the all the remaining nuns are about 100 years old, so they are likely off target.

A brush on a butt or a stroke of the hair is not a violation, especially at a drunken brawl. Your [and local programs] definition is causing a Salem witch hunt in this county. And its statuatory rape if she is 17.99 years old, but not when she is 18. Go figure.

Cookie
11-21-2011, 06:55 PM
Yep, can't be alittle bit pregnant, can't be alittle bit 18. Either you are or your aren't.

ballvalve
11-22-2011, 04:02 AM
Thank God the Europeans don't fiddle with such primitive nonsense. And what a great move for Roman Polanski for having abandoned this false moral country and fled to France so he could continue making great movies and enjoying willing french girls.

"People grudge Roman Polanski for what they cannot enjoy themselves"

Cookie
11-22-2011, 06:35 AM
Rape isn't funny, but, it is funny you still have not answered my question I put in front of you, if you thought, what the coach did in the swimming pool with the young boys from Penn State is rape or not.

Inquiring minds want to know.

DonL
11-22-2011, 10:42 AM
I think that the Coach needed to be castrated long before now, If he is guilty.

I think that Call Girls of Legal age should be as easy as ordering a Pizza. Tax or collect a Fee for the service.

It should not be a crime to call and order a Pizza Pie with no Cheese Please...

ballvalve
11-22-2011, 11:01 AM
Rape isn't funny, but, it is funny you still have not answered my question I put in front of you, if you thought, what the coach did in the swimming pool with the young boys from Penn State is rape or not.

Inquiring minds want to know.

http://www.freep.com/assets/freep/pdf/C4181508116.PDF

This is the grand jurys list of offenses. It involves little to nothing about touching a butt in a pool. It was a person in a position of authority abusing it and utilizing developmentally disabled kids for serious sexual activity. At least he was not violent, and was just testing for victims that would submit.

Kids can shower at home, remove all school showers or make them entirely seperate and private. The school systems should all be indicted for child abuse, making them display their genitals to a crowd of 20% morons. Absurd.

He IS a rapist, and will never see daylight.

But my guy is lonely and the sluts parents should be jailed. Then she can get a job in a LEGAL whorehouse and make 100 bucks an hour after taxes. Only thing she'll ever learn to do well anyway.

And the age for statuatory rape needs to go down to about 16. Pick up a 'girls' magazine and find out why.

It should not be a crime to call and order a Pizza Pie with no Cheese Please...

I'll take a small pizza with blonde hair and extra long legs. Hold the garlic. Brie cheese on the side with wine.

Cookie
11-22-2011, 11:24 AM
The guy was lonely? LOL... there are lots of lonely men or women in this world, who does not go out and touch a few butts for satisfaction. He should had met a woman his age and met on mutual terms, but, I guess, he had to have them illegally young. That is not loneliness, that is perversion.

And, he raped doing so. Just curious, did he learn his lesson and not do it again? Usually, 9 x's out of 10, they will. Repeat offenders.

I don't think you quite understand, at all, about the mind of a rapist, or what you are referring to, as child molestation. The way a person dresses, no matter who, what age, what sex doesn't matter, the person can be completely undressed as in a shower, it doesn't matter...

that is not what invites the crime. Doing away with mass showers in the school system in order to deter a rapist, molestation, is not going to do a thing. The problem lies in the mind of the person.

It is a crime of control, rage, anger, having very little to do with sex. The person could be wearing a snow suit, it isn't going to matter.

They are looking for something that you cannot see. A person they think they can dominate, and control. Alot of things are lost for the victim because it is a very serious and confusing crime because it involves so much.

But, I can assure you this much, your friend's loneliness had nothing to do with it. It was much deeper and demented that than, and if were to ever be honest with you, you would find, he did much much more than what he had claimed to.

LOTW
11-22-2011, 01:39 PM
can't be a little bit 18. Either you are or your aren't.

There are some interesting philosophical issues to consider. Why should a consensual sex act in California between a 50 year old and a 17 year old be a crime when the same act in Iowa (where the age of consent is 16) would just be an old man getting lucky? And how can we brand the California one of these 50 year olds a child molester/rapist when the same act was done by both? And what about same sex "relationships?" Is a 50 year old man who has a sexual relationship with a 16 year old boy held to the same standards as a 50 year old man who has sex with a 16 year old girl? Should he be? What are society's rights to declare things moral or immoral? And who gets to decide? For example, should the military have the power to determine on its own that an American citizen in a foreign country is a terrorist who can be assassinated? What are the limits? Where's Ian when we need him?

Cookie
11-22-2011, 01:44 PM
It sounds like you are questioning the legal system, each state is different I do believe in what you are asking. The legal system can determine what is a crime, and what is not, but, I think, most people know, what is already right and what is wrong, and in essence, do not really the need the legal system to state what is and what isn't. But for those, who do not know the difference between right and wrong, I guess the govn will make those determinations.

LOTW
11-22-2011, 02:01 PM
But for those, who do not know the difference between right and wrong, I guess the govn will make those determinations.

It's a lot more complicated than that, don't you think? How can a person be considered "wrong/immoral" in one state but "right/moral" in another state? And if the military can determine that an American citizen in Afghanistan is a terrorist who can and should be killed on sight, why can't the FBI make the same determination regarding an American citizen in the United States? Wait, nevermind, they did at Ruby Ridge. . .

Cookie
11-22-2011, 07:38 PM
What do you think should be changed?

If interested to learn,
this is on target,
http://www2.rwu.edu/studentlife/studentservices/counselingcenter/sexualassault/rapemyths.htm

LOTW
11-23-2011, 07:17 AM
What do you think should be changed?

If interested to learn,
this is on target,
http://www2.rwu.edu/studentlife/studentservices/counselingcenter/sexualassault/rapemyths.htm

Are 1 in 4 college students the victim of rape? I doubt it. 1 in 4 may have second thoughts after they sober up, but that's different.

My questions are more rhetorical than substantive and were intended to support my belief that legislating morality is doomed to fail and that we are living far closer to a dictatorship than people may realize. Perhaps the worst example of this is the Supreme Court's Korematsu decision, in which the highest court in this country ruled that it was permissable for the American military to place American citizens of Japanes descent in American concentration camps during World War II. If the same issue were to come up today, I bet that it would be decided in the same way.

What would I change? For starters the age of consent should be lowered to at least 15 because of the number of people who are sexually active at that age.

Cookie
11-23-2011, 07:27 AM
http://rapecrisis.org/index.html

http://www.kinseyinstitute.org/resources/FAQ.html#Age

http://rapecrisis.org/rape_facts.htm
(50 X's) before caught.

Percent of population having had first intercourse, by age
Males Females
25% by age 15 26% by age 15
37% by age 16 40% by age 16
46% by age 17 49% by age 17
62% by age 18 70% by age 18
69% by age 19
77% by age 19
85% by age 20-21 81% by age 20-21
89% by age 22-24 92% by age 22-24

Average age of first intercourse, by gender
Males Females
16.9 17.4

BobL43
11-23-2011, 07:47 AM

(50 X's) before caught.

Males Females
69% by age 19
77% by age 19

It is all too easy today for a young girl or woman to accuse a guy for whatever reason she fancies, of rape. Yes, there are real rapes and molestations in the news all the time, then there are woman like Justin Bieber's groupie who claims he is the father of the same child of hers she accused another guy of being the father.

There is so much that goes on that it boggles the mind. I don't think Ballvalve's worker should be labeled as a sex offender for the rest of his life for all the reasons Ballvalve wrote about. I was not there to see what happened; she could have wiggled it his way, and he was showing appreciation maybe.

The true ones are disgusting acts that should be dealt with swiftly after having been proven true. I'm a guy, and I think castration would be appropriate to a proven rapist, child molester, whatever. But it is just too damn easy to accuse a guy of the crime because of personality problems.

DonL
11-23-2011, 08:07 AM

(50 X's) before caught.

Males Females
69% by age 19
77% by age 19

Average age of first intercourse, by gender
Males Females
16.9 17.4

Is intercourse the same as sex ?

Bill Clinton does not seem to think so.

To Lust is a sin, Is some peoples eyes.

Who is to decide what is wrong ?

Not Me says I ...

Cookie
11-23-2011, 08:12 AM
Wow. Unbelievable.

LOTW
11-23-2011, 08:15 AM
Wow. Unbelievable.

What's unbelievable?

LOTW
11-23-2011, 08:42 AM
It is all too easy today for a young girl or woman to accuse a guy for whatever reason she fancies, of rape. Yes, there are real rapes and molestations in the news all the time, then there are woman like Justin Bieber's groupie who claims he is the father of the same child of hers she accused another guy of being the father.

There is so much that goes on that it boggles the mind. I don't think Ballvalve's worker should be labeled as a sex offender for the rest of his life for all the reasons Ballvalve wrote about. I was not there to see what happened; she could have wiggled it his way, and he was showing appreciation maybe.

The true ones are disgusting acts that should be dealt with swiftly after having been proven true. I'm a guy, and I think castration would be appropriate to a proven rapist, child molester, whatever. But it is just too damn easy to accuse a guy of the crime because of personality problems.

There is no doubt that sexual abuse is devastating. When it occurs it needs to be vigorously prosecuted and punished, and the victims need all the support that we can provide. And everyone also needs to be aware that psychological care is legitimate and effective in helping abuse victims and that there is no stigma in obtaining this care.

At the same time we need to be aware that some use sexual abuse and discrimination to foster there own agenda. A case in point is the Williams' college loose definitions and statistics cited by Cookie. A further example is in yesterday's and today's Wall Street Journal articles describing how certain female administrators at Penn State were trying to obtain control over the football program long before the recent abuse allegations surfaced, indicating that Paterno's ouster was based on an academic power struggle and not concerns over whether he did or did not properly report abuse..

ballvalve
11-23-2011, 11:42 AM
What's unbelievable?

Whats unbelievable that in Iowa my guy would have a life still, and in liberal California he is branded and ousted from society.

Second unbelievable are cookies numbers on sex which are kookie, along with her rape definition. Most "polls" are good jokes.

15 for statuatory rape nationwide, and death sentences for VIOLENT rapes. Not including brushing a sluts butt. If so, all men in italy would be dead a week from tomorrow.

Maybe the only thing the Arabs got right was putting women in big baggy sheets. No sluts in thongs high on something at 1AM at a concert! Imagine, like opening a surprise package on your wedding night. Could be almost anything under there.

Cookie
11-23-2011, 07:17 PM
Very nice.

BobL43
11-24-2011, 05:04 AM
Very nice. When everything is seen as either black or white, it must be tough.:(

Cookie
11-24-2011, 08:25 AM
One-track minds are too.

DonL
11-24-2011, 09:03 AM
One-track minds are too.

I resemble that remark.

Have a nice Thanksgiving.

BobL43
11-24-2011, 10:00 AM
I resemble that remark.

Have a nice Thanksgiving.

Hey! That's my line. "I" resemble that remark.

And a happy Thanksgiving day to ALL.

Cookie
11-24-2011, 01:30 PM
What tough is, are the holidays for some. Each year I try to make them less traditional because of my losses. So, this year the kids wanted pizzas, so, I made 6 pizzas instead, with pumpkin pie and southern pecan. I watched my grandson walking now, and saying, "da da." I watched this alone without my husband. We made our turkey hands pictures, and my grandson made his first. I am seeing alot of the "firsts" alone, and that truly, hurts, and no anger can compare to mine, regarding his loss. Sure, I am grateful, I survived all I have in life, countless things, along with many diagnosis of a dreaded illness but, at times, I wonder why. I miss a man who truly had a life worth living.

But, I will be a sport because I always am, happy thanksgiving back.

Tom Sawyer
11-25-2011, 06:00 AM
You know that you can make a pizza with turkey, gravy, stuffing and all the fixings.

Cookie
11-25-2011, 06:28 AM
Really? Tell me how, if so, I might try it.

I made "frozen" pizzas, lol. I really broke tradition and cheated, too. Red Baron's were on sale, 3.49 a piece, got 2 of those, one was a pepperoni & sausage, one was a buffalo chicken, the other 4 was another kind, can't think of the name, and, all of those was a different kind, too. But, I will tell you what, it felt better to do something like this. I set the table up buffet style, all the pizzas out, sliced by younger son, the pies set out sliced, napkins, pop, etc. The kids loved it, as afterwards from my house they were going to the other grandmom's and getting...more...turkey. It was alot better for me this way. I didn't visualize Tim running me about laughing, with the turkey neck. Don't ask. :)

I made a turkey last year, and my girlfriend was there, and couldn't understand how I could cry holding a turkey neck.

Tom Sawyer
11-25-2011, 09:46 AM
You do the pizza crust and top it with left over thanksgiving stuff. When it comes out you put the cranberry sauce on cause if you do it in the oven it melts and makes a watery mess. Gravy replaces the pizza sauce and.........you can put cheese on it too.

Cookie
11-25-2011, 03:11 PM
I bet my boys would like that. I will try it and let you know. But, to make a turkey is an emotional event for me, lol, :)

Cookie
11-25-2011, 03:58 PM
Tom, I had a turkey that was pretty much thawed in the bottom of the fridge, it was a " just incase" turkey, I decided to make. I was going to throw it out. Now, instead, you got me to clean it, and put it in the oven, even stuffed. You did the impossible. :)

I started thinking, how much I bet my younger one would love to try a turkey pizza. Now, was this your recipe? Or the wife's? or off the net? Anyhow, I think, it sounds like something they would enjoy.

The turkey neck. I glimpsed at it, winced, and yeah, but, I quickly threw it down the garbage disposal and quickly, found it, that wasn't a great thing to do. But, it came back out as fast as it went in and the proposed "melt down" I thought for sure I would have is okay.

I do emotional cooking, lol. We don't eat much, and when we do, we eat out. :)

Tom Sawyer
11-25-2011, 04:23 PM
Kinda mine but I'm fairly famous around here for throwing just about anything and everything on a pizza crust. Have fun with it

Cookie
11-25-2011, 05:47 PM
You should do something with it, enter it into a contest or something. I will let you know, lol, what my younger son thinks. The turkey smells really great right now, and the cat is on a vigil by the oven. He is waiting. Not patiently either, he lets out with a scream once in a while. He got another 1.5 hours, I don't know if I will last that long with him.

The Turkey Pizza will be tomorrow. I might, even... make my own crust. Dig that.

Cookie
11-25-2011, 05:56 PM
I got an idea for your pizza, but, I am pm'ing it, lol. You should do something with it.

Cookie
11-26-2011, 11:19 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/libyan-women-demand-support-war-rape-victims-150834912.html

I guess, the rapists, want to see what is under the baggy sheets.

Whats unbelievable that in Iowa my guy would have a life still, and in liberal California he is branded and ousted from society.

Second unbelievable are cookies numbers on sex which are kookie, along with her rape definition. Most "polls" are good jokes.

15 for statuatory rape nationwide, and death sentences for VIOLENT rapes. Not including brushing a sluts butt. If so, all men in italy would be dead a week from tomorrow.

Maybe the only thing the Arabs got right was putting women in big baggy sheets. No sluts in thongs high on something at 1AM at a concert! Imagine, like opening a surprise package on your wedding night. Could be almost anything under there.

ballvalve
11-26-2011, 11:45 AM
Rape in wars is almost a given or a tradition.

And I think terry should have a ankle GPS installed on Ian and comp him a lap-top, so that he might actually use his own forum.

Cookie
11-26-2011, 12:05 PM
But, rape in war is done for the same reason, to dominate! To control! same, same...

I wonder what the men were wearing that they mentioned in the article?

Hm, perhaps, a male thong. you think?

BobL43
11-26-2011, 01:28 PM
Rape in wars is almost a given or a tradition.

And I think terry should have a ankle GPS installed on Ian and comp him a lap-top, so that he might actually use his own forum.

yeah, where is that complaining Limey?

Cookie
11-27-2011, 06:38 AM
What does that mean. On second, thought, don't worry about it.

Cookie
11-27-2011, 01:54 PM
..Sandusky charges bring focus on Pa. sex crime laws
By MARK SCOLFORO | AP – 3 hrs ago....

HARRISBURG, Pa. (AP) — Plainly stated, the most serious of the 40 criminal charges lodged three weeks ago against Jerry Sandusky are that he sexually attacked young boys, subjecting them to anal and oral sex.

That may sound to many people like a case of rape, but police and prosecutors turned instead to a different section of Pennsylvania's criminal code for the most serious of the sex offenses the former Penn State assistant coach faces.

Each of those seven felony counts of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse carries a potential sentence of up to 20 years in prison, the same as rape.

The question of whether to "call a rape a rape," as New York Times ombudsman Arthur S. Brisbane put it last week, comes down to the finer points of Pennsylvania state law, discretionary decisions made by police and prosecutors and the necessarily politically charged language of sex in general and violent sexual offenses in particular.

Legal experts say the Pennsylvania definition of the two crimes overlap considerably, but the legal definition of involuntary deviate sexual intercourse, which pertains to anal and oral sex, any type of sex with an animal, and penetration with foreign objects, covers behavior different from a rape involving vaginal sex between an adult man and woman.

Forced anal sex can be charged as rape. It's not unusual for the two offenses to be lodged together for a single criminal act.

The decision about whether to charge rape or IDSI, as it is often referred to, can be a matter of courtroom tactics. Prosecutors sometimes worry that in scenarios such as the Sandusky allegations, where there has not been male-female vaginal sex, jurors can balk at declaring it rape.

"The layperson considers rape in terms of ordinary sexual intercourse," said northwestern Pennsylvania District Attorney Francis J. Schultz, president of the state prosecutors' association. "In Crawford County, we would choose the more specific offense if we were talking about anal or oral. We're going to charge IDSI. And it probably varies from prosecutor's office to prosecutor's office."

Gary Asteak, a criminal defense lawyer in Easton, prefers the term rape to involuntary deviate sexual intercourse for clarity's sake.

"Let's call it what it is," Asteak said. "IDSI is kind of a long term. ... It's a whole lot easier to say rape."

Even within the IDSI statute, there are different ways to charge. Sandusky's IDSI counts were filed under a provision that applies when victims are under age 16 and the perpetrator is at least four years older, but not the victim's spouse.

The grand jury report issued when Sandusky was charged Nov. 5 lists eight purported victims, all boys, none identified by name.

Involuntary deviate sexual intercourse was charged in relation to four of them: "victim 1," a boy he allegedly fondled and engaged in oral sex with; "victim 2," an as-yet unidentified child whom another coach reported seeing subjected to anal sex in the team showers; "victim 4," who prosecutors say became a fixture in the Sandusky household, and whom Sandusky is accused of trying to penetrate orally and anally; and "victim 6," also unidentified, who jurors said was seen by a janitor in the showers being subjected to oral sex.

The grand jury report said Sandusky performed oral sex on victim 1 more than 20 times in 2007-08, along with other allegations, but he was only charged with six total crimes in relation to that boy.

Bill Costopoulos, a defense attorney in Lemoyne, said those 20 separate allegations could have generated 20 counts, but there may have been other considerations when it came time to decide which charges to lodge.

"Once you start bringing in multiple counts, then the victim's going to have to get more specific with dates, times and places," Costopoulos said.

Asteak said prosecutors who file dozens and dozens of charges, which happens, can run the risk of being seen as piling on, and multiple counts can have diminishing value in the criminal court system when it comes time for sentencing.

"Sandusky has enough charges against him to put him away for the rest of his natural life, plus," Asteak said.

Sandusky also faces other charges for alleged acts that include touching a child's *****, grabbing a naked child in the shower and putting his hands down the waistband of a boy's pants without touching his genitals. The other counts are aggravated indecent assault, indecent assault, attempted indecent assault, unlawful contact with minors, endangering a child's welfare and corruption of minors.

If he is convicted of multiple charges for the same act, it's possible convictions on lesser offenses may merge when it comes time for sentencing.

He has denied the allegations against him, and a preliminary hearing is scheduled for next month.

The set of crimes in the Sandusky case, collectively, can be described appropriately as "child sex abuse," said Kristen Houser with the Pennsylvania Coalition Against Rape, which works with 51 rape crisis centers in the state and advocates on behalf of victims.

But she pointed to the use of "sex scandal" and "child abuse" in news accounts as an example of how imprecision in the language of sex crimes can serve to water down the seriousness of the allegations.

"What's ... important to us is that the sexual nature of the violations are included," Houser said. "When we see headlines calling it a 'Penn State sex scandal' — Tiger Woods, Bill Clinton, those are sex scandals. This is about sexual abuse of children."

She also said the children who police say were attacked by Sandusky should be referred to as "alleged victims" rather than "accusers."

Otherwise, she said, it "puts the onus back onto the alleged victim, and it helps put them under the spotlight. I believe it changes the focus (from) where it needs to be."

Her organization tries to defer to the people they serve when in making decisions about how to describe them.

"Some people will call themselves a victim, other people hate the word victim — 'I'm a survivor,'" Houser said.

Tom Sawyer
11-27-2011, 04:05 PM
Why doesn't somebody just shoot the son of a bitch and get it over with.

Lawyers have ruined this society. Sane people don't need convoluted explanations as to what constitutes rape. Sexual abuse is sexual abuse. There are no degrees, only sick bastards

Cookie
11-27-2011, 05:07 PM
Not to change the subject, with, with I agree with on, (at times) I woke up sick and couldn't make the pizza. :( But, my son did, and it was pretty good he said. I couldn't eat any to see. But, I am going to make another turkey in December, and I will do that. The pizza had to be pretty good, for it is GONE... I was let down, that I couldn't. I got this stomach thing...

What I find amazing in that article by the way, are a couple of comments regarding, what it is "called." To me, if it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, sounds like a duck, it must be a duck.

Tom Sawyer
11-27-2011, 06:37 PM
Do you know how many of these sick, perverts get off on technicalities every day? Or let go "on probation" which is a guarantee that someone else will be abused within the month. I hate these perverts to the point where if it was up to me there would be public beatings followed by public hangings as a warning to anyone that thinks that abusing children is alright. I swear I could shoot these son's of bitches in the head with absolutely no remorse whatsoever. There are no excuses and these sicko's can't be cured so why let them live

Cookie
11-27-2011, 07:56 PM
Alot, Tom. I put the URL's to some of the sites, and even though, they seem unreasonably high, if you do your homework, they are not. One site said, one in 4 women, and, the other site said, 1 in 3. The difference was some variables, as the age of the stats, it goes up and down, the location in the US, etc. But, either way it is high. You got to draw guidelines on things, and even though some may disagree, like I asked before where the heck do you draw the line on ages of stat. rape? I think, the cutoff, got to be whereas, the person is considered an adult and is capable of giving his or her consent. No matter what the person wears at any age, that is not what it is about. Oh, I could go on and on, but what is the sense, because like written in the article if you noticed, Tom, it said, the jury will think of it not as a rape. I find that unbelievable, because any act done without consent is that, and what is rape, an act done without the person's consent. It is like a circle without an end. You can go back and forth, back and forth, round n' round, like the wheels on the bus.

What is so sad is how widespread everything is, I am not sure, if it was always that way, and now with the media it can easily shoot things off, but, then, again, we have had tv and paper, and radio for years, too... so, maybe not. Maybe, all the abuse with kids, schools, churchs, camps, etc, is just simply, increasing for years, and it was hidden.

One thing about the lawyers that bug me, there are many, but, the one thing is this. They profile the jurors. Let's say it is a rape case, they will ask the prospective jurors if they ever had been raped. I don't see where that matters for they are just trying to pick the people who would not have a clue what rape is all about. I don't think that is good for either parties. Experience should not rule you out to satisfy a lawyer. They should not be allowed by law to ask a perspective juror anything, for they are selecting with bias. That is one way they get off.

LOTW
11-30-2011, 07:38 AM
A Highway trooper was patrolling late at night off the main highway.

He sees a couple in a car, with the interior light brightly glowing.

He carefully approaches the car to get a closer look. Then he sees a young man

behind the wheel, reading a computer magazine. He immediately notices a young

woman in the rear seat, filing her fingernails

Puzzled by this surprising situation, the trooper walks to the car and gently

raps on the driver's window.

The young man lowers his window. 'Uh, yes, Officer?'

The trooper asks: 'What are you doing?'

The young man says: 'Well, Officer, I'm reading a magazine.'

Pointing towards the young woman in the back seat the trooper says: 'And her,

what is she doing?'

The young man shrugs: 'Sir, I believe she's filing her fingernails.'

Now, the trooper is totally confused. A young couple, alone, in a car, at

night in a lover's lane... And nothing obscene is happening!

The trooper asks: 'What's your age, young man?'

The young man says: 'I'm 22, sir.'

The trooper asks: 'And her.... what's her age?'

The young man looks at his watch and replies: 'She'll be 18 in 11 minutes...'

DonL
11-30-2011, 07:46 AM
A Highway trooper was patrolling late at night off the main highway.

He sees a couple in a car, with the interior light brightly glowing.

He carefully approaches the car to get a closer look. Then he sees a young man

behind the wheel, reading a computer magazine. He immediately notices a young

woman in the rear seat, filing her fingernails

Puzzled by this surprising situation, the trooper walks to the car and gently

raps on the driver's window.

The young man lowers his window. 'Uh, yes, Officer?'

The trooper asks: 'What are you doing?'

The young man says: 'Well, Officer, I'm reading a magazine.'

Pointing towards the young woman in the back seat the trooper says: 'And her,

what is she doing?'

The young man shrugs: 'Sir, I believe she's filing her fingernails.'

Now, the trooper is totally confused. A young couple, alone, in a car, at

night in a lover's lane... And nothing obscene is happening!

The trooper asks: 'What's your age, young man?'

The young man says: 'I'm 22, sir.'

The trooper asks: 'And her.... what's her age?'

The young man looks at his watch and replies: 'She'll be 18 in 11 minutes...'

lol,

Now that is funny , I don't care who you are...

LOTW
11-30-2011, 10:16 AM
Alot, Tom. I put the URL's to some of the sites, and even though, they seem unreasonably high, if you do your homework, they are not. One site said, one in 4 women, and, the other site said, 1 in 3.

The 2009 FBI statistics reports that (1) the U.S. population in 2009 was about 307,000,000 and (2) excluding statutory rapes and statutory attempted rapes, there were 88,097 reported rapes and attempted rapes in the U.S. in 2009.

If we assume that all victims were female and that one half of the population is female, this would result in 88,097 reported rapes per 153,500,000 females. If my math is right, this is 57.32 rapes/attempted rapes per 100,000 women.

This is based on reported rapes and reported attempted rapes, so an allowance must be made for unreported cases. And Cookies' 1 in 4 or 1 in 3 figures are presumably based on an entire women's lifespan, and not a yearly cycle. At the same time, the figure should be adjusted for women who because of their location, age etc are at a disproportionately greater or lower risk. Perhaps people with better math skills than me can extrapolate better staistics.

I would like to see the methodology used in calculating the 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 numbers.

Another problem is how one defines "attempted rape." If an attempt to have sex with a person who does not consent is voluntarily halted, is it nevertheless an attempted rape? If so, should it be? If so, how many males and females are not guilty of such a charge?

Cookie
11-30-2011, 01:08 PM
Ah, yes, the holiday spirit, lol. IMAGINE, if he ...really... didn't get his own way, lol.

MILWAUKEE (Reuters) - A Wisconsin man who allegedly attacked a fellow guest at a Thanksgiving Day dinner after she ignored his claim to a specific chair at the dining table has been charged with attempted homicide.

Kendrick Carr, 23, allegedly pulled a foot-long butcher knife on the woman after she refused to stand up from the chair he said he wanted to sit in, according to the criminal complaint filed in Racine County Circuit Court on Monday.

The woman defended herself with a broom and was unharmed, according to the complaint.

When the woman declined to give up the chair, Carr, who is 5-feet, 4-inches tall and weighs 110 pounds, began to throw things around his girlfriend's Racine apartment, where the dinner took place.

He then ran into the kitchen, grabbed the knife and returned to the dining area where he allegedly tried to slash the woman while Carr's girlfriend ran to a neighbor's apartment and called police.

In addition to attempted homicide, Carr also faces disorderly conduct, criminal damage to property and first degree reckless endangerment charges.

ballvalve
12-01-2011, 11:07 AM
Thats a normal day in Racine, Wisconsin.

Cookie
12-03-2011, 06:19 AM
If you kept your hands to yourself, and respected another, this wouldn't happen, and they wouldn't need to lie about what they did. If they jail him, maybe, he will learn, how it feels to be "inappropriately" touched.

ARLINGTON, Texas (AP)—Former NFL great Charles Haley was issued a citation after being accused of slapping a woman on the buttocks during the Dallas Cowboys’ game against the Miami Dolphins on Thanksgiving.

A police report said the woman found the contact inappropriate and was offended, and that a third party corroborated her accusation.

Police spokeswoman Tiara Richard said Friday that Haley denies the claim, and he faces a choice of either paying a fine or contesting the matter in court. Richard said the woman works at Cowboys Stadium.

A phone call to Haley from The Associated Press was not immediately returned.

Haley played defensive end and linebacker during 12 seasons in the NFL with San Francisco and Dallas, winning five Super Bowls. He was added to the Cowboys’ Ring of Honor on Nov. 6.

Tom Sawyer
12-04-2011, 06:55 AM
Ah, yes, the holiday spirit, lol. IMAGINE, if he ...really... didn't get his own way, lol.

MILWAUKEE (Reuters) - A Wisconsin man who allegedly attacked a fellow guest at a Thanksgiving Day dinner after she ignored his claim to a specific chair at the dining table has been charged with attempted homicide.

Kendrick Carr, 23, allegedly pulled a foot-long butcher knife on the woman after she refused to stand up from the chair he said he wanted to sit in, according to the criminal complaint filed in Racine County Circuit Court on Monday.

The woman defended herself with a broom and was unharmed, according to the complaint.

When the woman declined to give up the chair, Carr, who is 5-feet, 4-inches tall and weighs 110 pounds, began to throw things around his girlfriend's Racine apartment, where the dinner took place.

He then ran into the kitchen, grabbed the knife and returned to the dining area where he allegedly tried to slash the woman while Carr's girlfriend ran to a neighbor's apartment and called police.

In addition to attempted homicide, Carr also faces disorderly conduct, criminal damage to property and first degree reckless endangerment charges.

Oh how the holidays bring out the best in people.

Cookie
12-05-2011, 08:01 AM
Too true Tom.

Read this,
http://abcnews.go.com/US/page/gerald-sandusky-grand-jury-presentment-14924522

BobL43
12-05-2011, 08:58 AM
Too true Tom.

Read this,
http://abcnews.go.com/US/page/gerald-sandusky-grand-jury-presentment-14924522 I'm going to need to retire again to find the time to read all this interesting stuff. The situation is disgusting and something needs to be done for sure about these bastards who destroy lives

Cookie
12-05-2011, 10:29 AM
The numbers are so high in people doing stuff like this yet, unfortunately, there are those who do not realize just how high they truly are, which makes me wonder. It is an interesting era for sure being how much it is coming out of professions in droves which has been documented this has been going on for years, decades. Which leads me to the thought that changes, big changes need to be made for so many, many red flags had been raised yet, so many people look the other way. How shameful. The victims are those who cannot easily protect theirselves, kids and women. Not trying to be funny, but, size does matter. Rapists will not take on someone bigger than they are, or whom they think cannot be controlled, manipulated, frightened, or intimidated. They stalk their prey.

If you read the testimonies of the victims from his grand jury it backs up everything I have been saying.

DonL
12-06-2011, 04:24 AM
Sexual Harassment Claims are getting Ridiculous.

A 9 year old boy was suspended from School because he said that his teacher was Pretty.

The teacher had the boy suspended for Sexual Harassment.

That it a little bit much, Don't You think ? Or is it just me ?

BobL43
12-06-2011, 07:46 AM
Sexual Harassment Claims are getting Ridiculous.

A 9 year old boy was suspended from School because he said that his teacher was Pretty.

The teacher had the boy suspended for Sexual Harassment.

That it a little bit much, Don't You think ? Or is it just me ?

the story:http://conservativebyte.com/2011/12/9-yr-old-student-calls-teacher-%E2%80%98cute%E2%80%99-%E2%80%93-gets-suspended-for-an-alleged-%E2%80%98form-of-sexual-harassment%E2%80%99/

If all he said to his classmate is that "she is cute", then yes, I think it is crazy, but I was not there, and somehow I think he may have used some stronger words suggesting something. I was not there. These days, it seems hormones kick in at an earlier age than they used to.

Cookie
12-06-2011, 08:15 AM
You got to understand this kind of behavior of rapists, and those who deem theirselves worthy of saying & doing what they want to others, starts early in life. With all that has been coming out in all walks of life, and all professions, in droves, I would say more controls got to be put in place so this all stops against kids & women.

This demonstrates my point. It is a learned behavior.

NEW YORK (Reuters) - A man accusing an ex-Syracuse basketball coach of molesting him as a boy said he himself plans to plead guilty to similar charges of fondling a boy.

Zach Tomaselli, 23, of Lewiston, Maine, is facing charges of sexually abusing a 13-year-old boy he met at a day camp where he was serving as a counselor.

Tomaselli told Reuters in an interview on Monday he plans on pleading guilty to the incident.

"I just wanted to come forward and get this off my chest," he said. "I'm really tired of hiding behind lawyers."

Tomaselli is one of three men who have accused Bernie Fine, former long-time assistant basketball coach to Syracuse Hall of Fame coach Jim Boeheim, of sexual abuse. Fine, who has been fired by the university but not charged with any crime, denies the allegations of abuse.

Police in Maine arrested Tomaselli on April 11 on charges including sexual assault, exposing himself to a child and unlawful sexual touching.

Prosecutors in Maine could not be reached for comment.

Tomaselli said the victim in his case was the younger brother of a friend and he wanted to confess to the allegations because of the "years of pain and anguish" his actions will probably cause the victim.

"If I were able to say something to his family, I'd tell them I'd pray for him," he said. "He needs just as much help, strength and prayer as any sex abuse victim."

Tomaselli has alleged that when he was 13, Bernie Fine shared a Pittsburgh hotel room with him and fondled him and made him watch ****ography.

Tomaselli's account helped spark a federal probe of Fine that has included searches of the former coach's house and office for ****ography, financial records, travel receipts and other evidence, a law enforcement source told Reuters.

Tomaselli was asked if admitting to fondling a boy in his own life taints the credibility of his accusations against Fine.

"I dodon'tnt think it has an impact on the police investigation," he said. "I've already spoken to police about my charges and did everything but admit guilt."

Syracuse Police declined to comment on whether or not Tomaselli was forthcoming with authorities about his charges.

Tomaselli said it was sexual abuse from Fine and his now estranged father as a child that blurred the boundaries for him about determining what were appropriate relationships with between adults and children.

"I can't expect Bernie and my father to come forward to admit things if I can't admit things," he said.

Fine and Tomaselli's father could not be reached for comment on Monday.

New York state police told Reuters last week that they had investigated Tomaselli's allegations against his father and no charges were filed.

Tomaselli said he has yet to meet with his attorney to discuss what charges he'll plead guilty to in court. But by pleading guilty and

DonL
12-06-2011, 08:48 AM
the story:http://conservativebyte.com/2011/12/9-yr-old-student-calls-teacher-%E2%80%98cute%E2%80%99-%E2%80%93-gets-suspended-for-an-alleged-%E2%80%98form-of-sexual-harassment%E2%80%99/

If all he said to his classmate is that "she is cute", then yes, I think it is crazy, but I was not there, and somehow I think he may have used some stronger words suggesting something. I was not there. These days, it seems hormones kick in at an earlier age than they used to.

Sorry , I had it wrong. "she is cute" was correct.

Maybe the substitute teacher thought he said "she is a CU*T"

Even that is not Sexual Harassment, the boy must have been talking about the substitute teacher, and that must have been the Truth about her, If she reported it...

Cookie
12-06-2011, 08:55 AM
So, in your mind, a 9 year old boy can then, call a teacher or any female, a cunt, right? Where & how, do you think he learned this behavior at? If you say friends, where did the friends learn it at? Their is a root.

And, for your information, calling another, a female, a cunt is indeed, certainly, sexual harrassment. It is a derogatory, aggressive, sexual term.

And, yes, I am sure this young boy did something and, given his age already, his future looks bleak without help.

Do you understand what sexual harassment even is?

Some examples may include but are not limited to the following:
1. Creating an offensive working or learning environment by repeated written,
verbal, physical and/or visual contacts with sexual overtones.
- written forms may include suggestive or obscene letters, notes, invitations;
- verbal forms may include derogatory comments, slurs, jokes, epithets;
- physical forms may include assault, unwelcome touching, impeding or
blocking movements;
- visual forms may include leering, gestures, display of sexually offensive
objects, pictures, cartoons or posters.

http://fhdafiles.fhda.edu/downloads/diversity/Def.ofSexualHar.pdf

ballvalve
12-06-2011, 09:10 AM
So lets arrest those bitches that call us pricks, and more.

And next time a New yorker says F^&% you, Rikers island will be full to the ceiling.

I had a girlfriend who rather enjoyed being called a C&^$ - term of endearment. Put 'my little' before it.

I think more girls use the 'c' word on each other than men. Shall we cuff them up too?

Are you our county prosecutor?

Cookie
12-06-2011, 09:12 AM
I am being honest with you, maybe, others should be as well.

Everything I have stated here, is the truth and can be documented & learned.

Cookie
12-06-2011, 09:20 AM
So, you edited your post to read...IF that was the TRUTH about the substitute teacher, so, my question to you then, is this:

Do you think it is right for the 9 year old boy to call anyone, a female, a teacher, that at all for any reason? Is this what you taught your kids?

Sorry , I had it wrong. "she is cute" was correct.

Maybe the substitute teacher thought he said "she is a CU*T"

Even that is not Sexual Harassment, the boy must have been talking about the substitute teacher, and that must have been the Truth about her, If she reported it...

DonL
12-06-2011, 09:37 AM
So Cookie if someone thinks that You are being Sexual Harassed, It is OK for someone else to File a claim on your behalf ?

I Don't think so, unless you ask. If you are an Adult and can think for yourself, You could file your own claim.

Most Girls and Guys like the kind of things that you call Sexual Harassment, They want to signup and get some.

When some one calls me Don Jaun, I ask how do You know ? My Girl is the only one that should know that.

I would never claim that or call that Sexual Harassment, But in your book it is.

My mind is not that shallow.

I better quit typing before someone files a Sexual Harassment Claim, while butting in on another persons business...

DonL
12-06-2011, 09:43 AM
So, you edited your post to read...IF that was the TRUTH about the substitute teacher, so, my question to you then, is this:

Do you think it is right for the 9 year old boy to call anyone, a female, a teacher, that at all for any reason? Is this what you taught your kids?

I Don't think that that is correct. I say it is not Sexual Harassment.

I raised my son to treat people like you want to be treated.

Even if he wants to sign up for Sexual Harassment, That is his business not mine.

DonL
12-06-2011, 10:13 AM
So lets arrest those bitches that call us pricks, and more.
I think more girls use the 'c' word on each other than men. Shall we cuff them up too?

That cracks me up, lol.

When I get called anything other than Don, I take it as a compliment, and say Thank You.

I think girls that use the 'c' word on each other Should be cuffed and Held at your place for complete inspection.

Cookie
12-06-2011, 10:14 AM
I don't think you are understanding how this all starts Don. If you did, you would see the why to why the school & principal suspended the young boy. The mom needs an attitude adjustment since, she doesn't see a thing wrong with what her boy said or did. She may feel she has to, or needs to say what she is saying due to, either her husband, boyfriend, or some male influence is behind his actions, and hers. The little boy's actions & verbal behavior needs to be addressed now, because the boy deserves a better life ahead of him; he is a child, at least for now. Someday, he won't be. Then, what? His actions now, will only lead to ones bigger & better over time.

Sexual harassment Don, is not just touching someone when you have no right to, but, it is also, verbal. It is not just verbal abuse. No one has the right to use language to verbally attack another, or belittle another, or to sexual harass another, yet, it still happens because some people...do not understand what the difference is between right & wrong.

I wonder.

LOTW
12-06-2011, 10:17 AM
The best thing to do with that brat of a kid is to first wash his mouth out with uncut vinegar and then have an eighth grader (or better yet the principal) whip him good and proper. Schoolyard discipline, administered by kids on kids, has a proper place. But no, I probably would not give him the credit of being someone in power who can be called a sexual harasser-he is a punk kid that needs a beating.

Cookie
12-06-2011, 10:21 AM
I would bet he is a chip off the ole' block. It runs in families because even being a bully is a learned behavior.

But, at 9 years old, let's hope the school or some other source can help the kid.

One thing about behavior such as his, it takes mental counseling not physical discipline to set him straight. That will only make it worse.

DonL
12-06-2011, 10:22 AM
The best thing to do with that brat of a kid is to first wash his mouth out with uncut vinegar and then have an eighth grader (or better yet the principal) whip him good and proper. Schoolyard discipline, administered by kids on kids, has a proper place. But no, I probably would not give him the credit of being someone in power who can be called a sexual harasser-he is a punk kid that needs a beating.

Agreed, But Cookie don't believe in whippings.

Cookie
12-06-2011, 10:25 AM
Got that straight at least.

DonL
12-06-2011, 10:57 AM
Got that straight at least.

We Love You Cookie.

Please don't file a Sexual Harassment claim on me for saying that.

We may not see eye to eye, But I hear exactly where You are coming from.

Could You please send me that Sexual Harassment Application ?

Cookie
12-06-2011, 11:12 AM
Don, it would be nice to be able to help one person understand & change something they need to.

DonL
12-06-2011, 11:39 AM
Don, it would be nice to be able to help one person understand & change something they need to.

I Understand.

Put them before the Judge, Let the Judge dish out the Punishment...

Cookie
12-06-2011, 12:09 PM
No, I don't think you do.

DonL
12-06-2011, 12:11 PM
No, I don't think you do.

But Why ???

LOTW
12-06-2011, 12:24 PM
One thing about behavior such as his, it takes mental counseling not physical discipline to set him straight. That will only make it worse.

"Mental counseling?" For what? Low self-esteem? Failure to thrive? Kumbaya recital? The kid is a brat, nothing more, nothing less. Don't give him more credit or excuses than he deserves.

Cookie
12-06-2011, 12:45 PM
You fix what is broken. A mental disorder or mental illness is a psychological or behavioral pattern generally associated with subjective distress or disability that occurs in an individual, and which is not a part of normal development

LOTW
12-06-2011, 01:44 PM
You fix what is broken. A mental disorder or mental illness is a psychological or behavioral pattern generally associated with subjective distress or disability that occurs in an individual, and which is not a part of normal development

Most jerks are not mentally ill or mentally disordered. They are just jerks. The most likely explanation is that the kid just thought he was being cute and made a smart*** remark. Sending him to therapy will just allow him to avoid responsibility for what HE (not his therapist, couselor, etc) did. He doesn't need therapy-he needs rules and discipline.

Cookie
12-06-2011, 02:19 PM
He and his parents, if two present, should all go. That is not normal development. It is too often assumed otherwise and that is why, we got alot of the problems we are seeing today.

The root of it stems from yesteryear.

LOTW
12-06-2011, 02:34 PM
He and his parents, if two present, should all go. That is not normal development. It is too often assumed otherwise and that is why, we got alot of the problems we are seeing today.

The root of it stems from yesteryear.

I suspect that this 9 year old would by some be classified as an attempted rapist and used to reach the 1 in 3 or 1 in 4 women as victims of rape statistic cited previously. There is no way that I would ever consider the kid to need anything other than parental and school discipline based on the facts we have. And the "root" "stems" not from "yesteryear" but from the kid's attempt to be cute-a not abnormal behavior.

Cookie
12-06-2011, 03:04 PM
Yesteryear can be anywhere from one year ago, to a decade ago, to the age of our grandparents. This kind of behavior is passed down, not from a gene, but from an environment in which it is steadily learned. A normal 9 year old's behavior is not being successful in sexual harassment. He was. That type of behavior, developed to the point where it now, has a label of one of an adult. That being the case, it needs to be addressed, now.

Learned traits start very early. They escalate and develop. When some behavior is atypical for the sake of at least the child, it should be addressed.

Do you wonder why all the school shootings? Or read about a 13 year raping a teacher at school? Was that cute? Did it develop that day it happened or was it a process of development through his short life?

In all reality, this 9 year old boy, probably has a list of already atypical behaviors and actions. And, according to the article at least one parent who won't acknowledge it.

Is this fair to anyone.

I don't know if you are aware of this, but, like the article I posted to demonstate my point, it is not at all uncommon for the rapist to had been molested as a child, by either family member, or other persons involved in their life while growing up. It would be very interesting to see if the coach at PSU, had been.

ballvalve
12-06-2011, 04:05 PM
We need to get some more nuns and reopen the catholic schools as 'baton free zones'

And in my 12 years, no priest or nun or gym bone head ever tried to fondle me. And if he had, dad would have torn his testicles off. Case closed. My cousin was approached by a young and attractive priest for a little sex play, but she took it as a compliment. Utilized me instead, bless her heart.

Everyones gone nuts in this country. Salem witch trials all over again.

Cookie
12-06-2011, 04:31 PM
You can honestly say that and think that even after hearing it from your cousin. I think you are nuts and your cousin.

The problem is, no one has been reporting these actions until, decades later.

I guess, the times had to catch up with the mentality of the people.

LOTW
12-07-2011, 09:04 AM
Yesteryear can be anywhere from one year ago, to a decade ago, to the age of our grandparents. This kind of behavior is passed down, not from a gene, but from an environment in which it is steadily learned. A normal 9 year old's behavior is not being successful in sexual harassment. He was. That type of behavior, developed to the point where it now, has a label of one of an adult. That being the case, it needs to be addressed, now.

Learned traits start very early. They escalate and develop. When some behavior is atypical for the sake of at least the child, it should be addressed.

Do you wonder why all the school shootings? Or read about a 13 year raping a teacher at school? Was that cute? Did it develop that day it happened or was it a process of development through his short life?

In all reality, this 9 year old boy, probably has a list of already atypical behaviors and actions. And, according to the article at least one parent who won't acknowledge it.

Is this fair to anyone.

I don't know if you are aware of this, but, like the article I posted to demonstate my point, it is not at all uncommon for the rapist to had been molested as a child, by either family member, or other persons involved in their life while growing up. It would be very interesting to see if the coach at PSU, had been.

Sorry Cookie, we are not going to agree on this one. Our precious little Johny is a nine year old that needs firm parental discipline but beyond that nothing else at this time. And there is no cause to stigmatize him for life or sentence him to a lifetime of counseling because of this incident. He made a lewd remark. A good vinegar mouthwash or if he was older and out of school a faceslap would be in order and effective. Don't get paranoid just yet about Johnny growing up to be a female hating psychopath. I suspect Ballvalve was a bit of a ruffian in his youth and he appears to have turned out more or less intact.

ballvalve
12-07-2011, 11:59 AM
My cousin was pleasantly rough on me, but I suspect she had a bit too much testosterone in her system.... but historically cousins are for "learning". Pretty common for first cousins to marry in Muslim countries.

Better to fool with your cousins than a gym teacher or a priest.

DonL
12-07-2011, 12:09 PM
My cousin was pleasantly rough on me, but I suspect she had a bit too much testosterone in her system.... but historically cousins are for "learning". Pretty common for first cousins to marry in Muslim countries.

Better to fool with your cousins than a gym teacher or a priest.

Kissing Cousins O Yes.

Would her dad have been pissed if he knew the parts that you were kissing ???

NickelBack® is Great.

ballvalve
12-07-2011, 02:53 PM
Well, her sister found some photos, and wasn't exactly shocked. Uncle was used to her escapades, so he probably would not have been surprised at all. Later in life her husband was coach of a fairly well known baseball team, and she 'did' most of that entire team. Even managed to have a kid with the husband who was sterile.... imagine that.

We all need more cousins like that. Sorry cookie, never had a cousin - cuisine? Not many talk about it. But my brother was a fairly famous ****ographic writer before the days of videotape, and he dedicated one to cousins. Now it's all pretty blaze' with the web. He was the happy hookers ghost writer, and Marilyn chambers as well. But no one reads anymore.

Cookie
12-07-2011, 06:40 PM
Not trying to sound anything but nice here, but, you do not understand how abnormal that was of a 9 year old. Physical discipline is violence and that is what you are teaching. That in itself, is not constructive, only destructive.

Sorry Cookie, we are not going to agree on this one. Our precious little Johny is a nine year old that needs firm parental discipline but beyond that nothing else at this time. And there is no cause to stigmatize him for life or sentence him to a lifetime of counseling because of this incident. He made a lewd remark. A good vinegar mouthwash or if he was older and out of school a faceslap would be in order and effective. Don't get paranoid just yet about Johnny growing up to be a female hating psychopath. I suspect Ballvalve was a bit of a ruffian in his youth and he appears to have turned out more or less intact.

ballvalve
12-08-2011, 10:57 AM
"People often grudge others what they cannot enjoy themselves."
Aesop

Generally this refers to having a willing cousin for discovery of ones future sex life.

LOTW
12-08-2011, 12:43 PM
Conference with council may be conducive prior to consumation with cousin. Consider this criminal code from the cornbelt:

709.4 SEXUAL ABUSE IN THE THIRD DEGREE.
A person commits sexual abuse in the third degree when the person
performs a sex act under any of the following circumstances:
1. The act is done by force or against the will of the other
person, whether or not the other person is the person's spouse or is
cohabiting with the person.
2. The act is between persons who are not at the time cohabiting
as husband and wife and if any of the following are true:
a. The other person is suffering from a mental defect or
incapacity which precludes giving consent.
b. The other person is twelve or thirteen years of age.
c. The other person is fourteen or fifteen years of age and
any of the following are true:
(1) The person is a member of the same household as the other
person.
(2) The person is related to the other person by blood or
affinity to the fourth degree. (3) The person is in a position of authority over the other
person and uses that authority to coerce the other person to submit.

(4) The person is four or more years older than the other person.

3. The act is performed while the other person is under the
influence of a controlled substance, which may include but is not
limited to flunitrazepam, and all of the following are true:
a. The controlled substance, which may include but is not
limited to flunitrazepam, prevents the other person from consenting
to the act.
b. The person performing the act knows or reasonably should
have known that the other person was under the influence of the
controlled substance, which may include but is not limited to
flunitrazepam.
4. The act is performed while the other person is mentally
incapacitated, physically incapacitated, or physically helpless.
Sexual abuse in the third degree is a class "C" felony.

ballvalve
12-09-2011, 12:26 PM
First of be sure you are both under 18, or both above 18, and each state has its own ideas. 2nd cousin marriage is permitted about everywhere [no one asks anyway] and even first cousin marriages in most states. Go to the middle east and find huge percentages of first cousin marriages [perhaps explains some of Irans insane ambitions] to preserve familial wealth.

Having come from the wisconsin cornbelt, seems a lot of my farm cousins got their learning from calves and sheep. Whats the regs on that, outside the bible?

Anyway, Most of that sounds good, except for the ridiculous '4th degree'. I doubt any prosecutor has any ambition to take on a willing set of 15 year old cousins anywhere. Probably because he has fond memories of his cousins.

Moral of the story "Don't tell mom!" And go deep into the cornfield or hay loft.

DonL
12-09-2011, 01:26 PM
As long as you don't make babies that may be OK.

Here where I live they don't require a Blood Test to Marry. Nor does Cal, i do believe.

If You can't be with the one you Love , Then Love the one Your with...

LOTW
12-09-2011, 02:55 PM
Having come from the wisconsin cornbelt, seems a lot of my farm cousins got their learning from calves and sheep. Whats the regs on that, outside the bible?

Question: Why did the old engineering contractor from Wisconsin finally get married?
Answer: Because sheep can't cook.

LOTW
12-10-2011, 08:35 AM
Having come from the wisconsin cornbelt, seems a lot of my farm cousins got their learning from calves and sheep. Whats the regs on that, . . .?717C.1

Apparently there was a bit of a problem with the cousins's coming over the border:

717c. **********.
1. For purposes of this section:
a. "Animal" means any nonhuman vertebrate, either dead or
alive.
b. "Sex act" means any sexual contact between a person and an
animal by penetration of the ***** into the vagina or anus, contact
between the mouth and *********, or by contact between the *********
of one and the ********* or anus of the other.
2. A person who performs a sex act with an animal is guilty of an
aggravated misdemeanor.
3. Upon a conviction for a violation of this section, and in
addition to any sentence authorized by law, the court shall require
the person to submit to a psychological evaluation and treatment at
the person's expense.

I especially like the part where counseling must be ordered but there is no way that the Iowa taxpayers need to pay the bill-that is classic Iowa frugality.

ballvalve
12-10-2011, 03:31 PM
"What happens in the barn should stay in the barn" Just like Vegas.

And believe it or not a recent scientific study showed a huge increase in penile cancer for those nutballs that engaged in zooophilia even if only once. Curious. Wrath of God? Apparently cousins dont cause cancer. And I think its only a few years in purgatory for cousin-play.

Question: Why did the old engineering contractor from Wisconsin finally get married?
Answer: Because sheep can't cook.

Cute, but all my sheep wore shoes and panties and spoke one of several languages. Never turned my head for a sheep except at an auction for home butchering.

ballvalve
12-15-2011, 11:26 AM
Looks like its time for Terry to post a "foreclosure" notice here. This house is abandoned and the owner pulled out the plumbing when he left.

Lets have a "nothing goes" forum instead!

BobL43
12-15-2011, 11:37 AM
Looks like its time for Terry to post a "foreclosure" notice here. This house is abandoned and the owner pulled out the plumbing when he left.

Lets have a "nothing goes" forum instead! So what will we call it; Ballvalves's Ballroom?

ballvalve
12-15-2011, 12:03 PM
Best not, I might get bored and forget to check back in.

And I would become one of the first banned mods for subject matter.

DonL
12-15-2011, 12:42 PM

Lets have a "nothing goes" forum instead!

I though that is what this one was ?

Where is Ian, is he MIA ?

Or being Loved by a Fat Girl...

They keep You warm at night, Got to Love them.

DonL
12-15-2011, 12:47 PM
Cute, but all my sheep wore shoes and panties and spoke one of several languages. Never turned my head for a sheep except at an auction for home butchering.

And they all were saying Please Come B-a-a-a-ck.

BobL43
12-15-2011, 02:18 PM
And they all were saying Please Come B-a-a-a-ck.

and when the reporter asked the farmer's son if he minded that his dad did it with the sheep, the boy said "Naaaaah":p

DonL
12-15-2011, 02:43 PM
and when the reporter asked the farmer's son if he minded that his dad did it with the sheep, the boy said "Naaaaah":p

Sooo True. lol

LOTW
12-16-2011, 07:45 AM
I though that is what this one was ?

Where is Ian, is he MIA ?

Maybe Ballvalve introduced him to his cousin.

ballvalve
12-16-2011, 09:51 AM
One night with my cousin and he'll need all new ballvalves.

DonL
01-04-2012, 11:26 AM
One night with my cousin and he'll need all new ballvalves.

This song reminds me of you and your bad girlfriend ballvalve.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9YrWsmlJSiw

No offense intended.

ballvalve
01-05-2012, 11:28 AM
About right, except she only needed wine, and lighter music to perform. And no teasing with dollars need apply.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFoe0oBalAc Californication...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkvtQhYRe24 Norwegian wood

Cookie
01-06-2012, 10:21 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/govt-expands-count-rape-victims-adding-men-175516627.html

WASHINGTON (AP) — The government is expanding its definition of rape, including men for the first time when counting the number of victims, the Obama administration announced Friday.

The expansion, which supporters say is long overdue, is important because policymakers and lawmakers use crime statistics to allocate resources for prevention and victim assistance.

In a press briefing, senior White House adviser Valerie Jarrett called the change a "very, very important step" because it counts men and because it includes rapes of women other than by physical force.

Since 1929, the FBI has defined rape as the carnal knowledge of a female, forcibly and against her will. The revised definition covers any gender of victim or attacker and includes instances in which the victim is incapable of giving consent due to the influence of drugs or alcohol or because of age. Physical resistance is not required.

The new definition will not change federal or state laws and will not alter charges or prosecutions.

"Rape is a devastating crime, and we can't solve it unless we know the full extent of it," Vice President Joe Biden said in a statement.

Biden, author of the Violence Against Women Act when he was in the Senate, said the new definition is a victory for women and men "whose suffering has gone unaccounted for over 80 years."

According to government data, one in five women and one in 71 men are rape victims.

ballvalve
01-06-2012, 10:34 AM
So I am one of the 71 grateful men that got raped by a few cousins and one fine teacher, although by that time I suppose I was past the age of consent.

Homosexual men raping heterosexual men is already quite covered by laws.

Cookie
01-06-2012, 10:40 AM
I only copied what was written 20 minutes ago in the news.

You might know this, but, rape is not about sex. It is about control and power over someone else.

DonL
01-06-2012, 10:42 AM
I agree with Joe Biden.

Rape needs to redefined.

You can not rape the willing...

ballvalve
01-09-2012, 12:01 PM
I only copied what was written 20 minutes ago in the news.

You might know this, but, rape is not about sex. It is about control and power over someone else.

I think the book of rape incentives would run to few thousand pages..... and sometimes it really is just some poor bastard out of jail that needs a female under him without the money to pay for it. As I said before, prostitution MUST be legal, and vouchers given to the poor just like food stamps. Then maybe my kid can walk to school again.

Think of all those sluts out there actually using their talent and making money and saving normal girls from trauma.

LOTW
01-09-2012, 02:23 PM
I think the book of rape incentives would run to few thousand pages..... .

I'm with Ballvalve on this one, especially when the abuse of children is involved. The RCs, Oblates, and others who serially abused children were/are inherently evil and motivated by the same and by their twisted belief in what sex is. And the bishops who covered up for them were/are worse.

ballvalve
01-10-2012, 11:31 AM
And the priests and Bishops and coaches should get special discounts at the house of happiness. Magic! 98% less kids groped in the shower and confessional. Probably could eliminate sales tax in all states.

Casinos are a bigger problem. CAUSES addiction, where as we all come pre-addicted to sex.

LOTW
01-10-2012, 12:08 PM
And the priests and Bishops and coaches should get special discounts at the house of happiness. Magic! 98% less kids groped .

I don't think that the priests and bishops would take advantage of the discounts, unless the h of h's employees were under 12. That's the problem with being inherently evil-short of throwing away the key there's not much that can (or should) be done.

ballvalve
01-10-2012, 12:44 PM
Special pay for 18 year olds with those baby faces and braided hair [or a crew cut] in catholic school outfits. OOps! there goes all the money from the church collection basket!

DonL
01-10-2012, 03:55 PM
I don't think that the priests and bishops would take advantage of the discounts, unless the h of h's employees were under 12. That's the problem with being inherently evil-short of throwing away the key there's not much that can (or should) be done.

Any Religion that expects you to "Do Without" a normal bodily function, May not be all that good.

I would change Religions, Instead of harming others.

Just my thought.