AS Champion-flush seal

Users who are viewing this thread

Don

Reaction score
I asked about this in a reply to the "worst toilet" thread..but thought i'd post this as new...I installed the AS Champion with the (apparently new-improved flush valve seal)..but sometimes get that cycle of re-filling because when the flush tower lands..that thin flat rubber seal can be out of proper position (folded)..allowing water to trickle down the drain...Is this the new improved seal?..Is AS aware of their re-design failure?..Is a fix in the works?...seems to me that a tapered, more 3- dimensional type seal would work better..made out of that old natural gummy/gel feeling rubber..you know..that translucent amber/brown stuff..I wish AS would let me take a crack at this thing..I'd fix it forever..cost shouldn't matter in the fix of this seal....how about an eagle bladder filled with whale oil?....Don

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks