Help identify specific Delta model numbers for shower & tub

Users who are viewing this thread

kitten

Reaction score
Hello -

Hoping to get help identifying the specific Delta model numbers for these bathroom fixtures:

shower:
shower.jpg

tub:
tub.jpg

many thanks!

hj

Master Plumber
Reaction score
Website
www.terrylove.com
The single handle is the 602 series. The two handle is 2852, 2702, or 2650 depending on the handle style and whether it has round or square escutcheons, but they all use the same body and operating parts.

kitten

Reaction score
wow, thanks for such a fast response. I should have included the pictures w/handles... all in lovely acrylic and gold.

tub-faucets.jpg

and the shower:

shower-knob.jpg

anyway, thanks again.

kitten

Reaction score
We would like to replace the gold finish with something a little less 1989 :), so I'm searching for replacement parts, but I wasn't sure what the heck this monstrosity was, so I really appreciate your response. I'm assuming the rough in valve for this set up is the 2700.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks