Guinevere seat on Drake toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

Gary Swart

In the Trades
Reaction score
Toilet seats are not model specific. In fact, any brand of seat will fit any toilet. Guess I should add there are elongated and round to match the individual bowls. In other words, there is no "Guinevere seat" and no "Drake seat". You do not have to use a Toto seat on a Toto toilet or an American Standard seat on an AS toilet. Seat to vary in the way they attach, but that does not affect the fit.

Jadnashua

Retired Defense Industry Engineer xxx
Reaction score
There are some rare, somewhat exotic toilets that will only accept their unique toilet seat, but most of those have fallen out of favor. I do not know of any of the Totos that use a proprietary seat except some of those in the Neorest line (really neat, but expensive, high-end, fancy automated) toilets. Some of the Neorest line have heated seats, lids that open and close for you, etc...but you better have deep pockets if you want one of those!

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks