View Full Version : Trying to find a part - tapped wall bar

05-30-2011, 05:08 PM

I need to use a tapped wall bar (right term?) to mount multiple cleanout wall covers. My online search has lead me to a company (Sioux Chief) that carries full kits, but I currently only need the bars which they only sell in bulk.

Is there another place to purchase these, or search for them under another term? Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance :)

05-30-2011, 08:51 PM
I would call Sioux Chief tomorrow and ask them who stocks them in your area, typically supply houses sell them individually