Child toilet

Users who are viewing this thread

Terry

The Plumbing Wizard
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
terrylove.com
They make "child" toilets, but most are not rated very well.
I don't understand the logic for them, when the kids go home, they use whatever toilet is there.
I sell to a lot of day cares, most of my customers are getting the standard Toto Drake to be more trouble free.

Jimbo

Plumber
Reaction score
Are there toilets made for children?

A facility such as a day care, where a certain number or % of customers are under a certain age, is required to have a child's toilet. They are 10" height, smaller diameter bowl. You will pay through the nose for the toilet, and the proprietary seat which is needed.
Here is the AS Bavy Devoro :
It will run you close to $400. The seat will run you $100, maybe $60 on line.

Last edited by a moderator:

LLigetfa

DIYer, not in the trades
Reaction score
I don't understand the logic for them, when the kids go home, they use whatever toilet is there.
Ja, there's no plausible explanation for some of the codes. When I was shopping for toilets and comparing specs I noticed a trend toward taller and question what is "right height". I sometimes think a hole in the floor would be "right height" and fit almost everyone, some ADA cases excepted.

Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks